Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion gift count....

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Crivens! Bologna sounds/looks right up my cul-de-sac (apart from the racism, obviously). I hope you got the Thunderflash Merchants to start singing "Is that all you take away?" to the paltry(ish) Milano turnout. Be rude not to, I'd have thought. :wink:

ps I can see a distinct lack of PONCHOS in them pics. Maybe you could see if The Albion have a stockpile of said plastic garments so you can buy 'em up; turn 'em inside out; & get Uncle Hiney to create some Bologna-based marker pen magic? Just think of the number of explosive devices the saucy local Ultras could sneak into the stadium under them 100% waterproof icons of Brighton Cool.

Nice little earner for someone. :thumbsup:

BHseagull

Aug 5, 2008
Brighton
Commemorative Shirt signed by whole current squad (indirectly courtesy of Tommy Elphick - Legend), Albion mints, Albion Cereal Bowl, Albion Mug, Albion Harveys x 2, Albion Pen... Beat that!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
ps I can see a distinct lack of PONCHOS in them pics. Maybe you could see if The Albion have a stockpile of said plastic garments so you can buy 'em up; turn 'em inside out; & get Uncle Hiney to create some Bologna-based marker pen magic? Just think of the number of explosive devices the saucy local Ultras could sneak into the stadium under them 100% waterproof icons of Brighton Cool.

Nice little earner for someone. :thumbsup:

I'm liking your thinking. Clear gap in the market :thumbsup:

(tho on reflection, I'm thinking that the explosive devices are in some way club-sanctioned, seeing as how you get metal-detected as you go through the turnstiles, so sneaking them in would appear to be a non-starter, and there's fire officers, not police officers, lining the pitch by the Ultras)

Last edited:

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Away socks,
Hoodie,
We want Falmer! Book.
Stadium Yes! Book.
Amex tour voucher.

Happy with that.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Damn, didn't see yours... If I count each signature as a present I may still just about trump you :).

Maybe but there's only ever going to be one shirt that was worn to score the first ever goal at the Amex and its all mine and it was hand delivered to my house and signed there by Harty :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here