Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion gift count....

beardy gull

Jul 18, 2003
Portslade
We Want Falmer from the Titanic; That posh print by the painter bird from my skin and blister; An Albion from Moshe

And my daughter got two seats in the 1801 Club for the Pompey game from her boyfriends day.

All very pleasing

1801? And her boyfriend has a day? Good for him!

detsknil

Sep 23, 2011
Hanover, East Sussex
A car kit (mini-shirt & a pair of balls!!!!) and a signed, framed Amex Commerative shirt signed by the team (epic gift)!!!

Soul Finger

May 12, 2004
My secret santa present at work was the "On This Day" book... apologies if the author happens to post on/read NSC, but a bit disappointed with that one. Of all the merchandise available under £10, that would've been pretty low down on my list - after you've had a quick look at your birthday, is there really any need to know what happened on May 12th in 1963?

It's a snappy and succinct way of learning about the club's history.

Every entry takes the reader back to a particularly point in the Albion's colourful past. It's a great way to soak up the trials and tribulations of being an Albion fan without trawling through loads of text.

I thoroughly enjoyed/still enjoy it.

Last edited:

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
$(KGrHqF,!i0E6IUU6Y6jBOscT8bQN!~~60_35.JPG

Last edited:

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
My son
Home shirt
Away shirt with El-abd on the back
Towel
Bed sheets
New Gully
Lunch box
Gully T shirt
(Thankfully his nan paid for)

And i
Never got the shorts i asked for.....liberty!

Fatboy Stenno

Feb 26, 2007
Haywards Heath
Me
Signed home shirt from the 2010/11 title winning side (anyone know where I can get this framed properly?) Wife bought it at auction in June and managed to keep it hidden all that time!
Bar of milk Chocolate
Bar of plain chocolate

Son
Watch
Bed Sheets
Fleece Blanket
Santa Gully
Cushion

Son's 6th birthday on NYE
Full Away Kit
Boot Bag
Ruck Sack

Not a bad haul, all in all!

rcf0712

Out Here In The Perimeter
Feb 26, 2009
Perth, Western Australia
driver cover and tees + ball marker set - been using them today in 40 degrees, honestly thought I was going to pass out, a bit hot today. Nothing a few pints of Coopers Pale Ale couldn't sort out afterwards.

Here's Johnny!

All work and no play.....
Nov 27, 2008
Worthing
Stadium building book. Gloves. Socks. Calander. Baby grows and bibs for my newborn girl.

Anyone else feel they must be the easiest person to buy for in Secret Santa?!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
first year I haven't had anything albion related....although at Reading I bought a London Irish wooly hat thing to replace my clapped out one and a couple of gay sweatbands.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
No Albion gifts, but I did get a rather nice Bologna FC coffee mug. Oh, and a sparkly Bologna FC Christmas tree bauble. Forza Bologna!

Did you actually get to see them then H, or is this recompense for standing on the sidelines watching the local Women's outfit slug it out? I hope you volunteered to cut up the oranges at HT.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Did you actually get to see them then H, or is this recompense for standing on the sidelines watching the local Women's outfit slug it out? I hope you volunteered to cut up the oranges at HT.

Aye, saw Bologna draw 2-2 v AC Milan on the Sunday, due to my friend injurying herself in training for the ladies team on the Friday. Bit of head-mentalness trying to buy tickets tho. you have to present yourself at this tiny wee branch of a bank, with passport id for everybody you want to buy tickets for. Eventually security guard, if he likes your face, lets you in the door. About an hour later after much online form filling you emerge with tickets. And woe betide any non-STH turning up for the game without a passport that matches the name on their ticket. We were in with the Bologna Ultras, who are a bit like our Ultras except with smoke bombs and thunderflashes and better tunes. Cracking atmosphere, has to be said! The stadium, bizarrely, was v. much like Withdean, three open sides with a running track. Oh, and a deep moat to seperate fans from pitch. You can smoke in the stands. You can stand at any convenient barrier. You can sit anywhere. You can spread your bum cheeks over two seats. It's football, Jim, but not as we know it. Oh, and they make monkey noises at opposition black players taking corners. Not good, that. But otherwise a most splendid matchday experience. Oh, and nobody pays a penny on the buses back into town. Or indeed on any buses ever, so far as I can see.

Couple of piccies to follow shortish...

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here