Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion gift count....

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
No Albion gifts, but I did get a rather nice Bologna FC coffee mug. Oh, and a sparkly Bologna FC Christmas tree bauble. Forza Bologna!

Withdean Years DVD and T-shirt. And going the other way I got the father the 83 Cup Final DVD and "Build a Bonfire" as he was one of those who'd stuck his previous copy on ebay!

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
i wonder if Ernest got a Dick Knight wallet?

kip

Aug 2, 2011
looks like quite a few 'we want falmer' sold. I got one and an albion hoodie and scarf

:moo:

Attachments

• DSCF7560.JPG
    DSCF7560.JPG
    452.2 KB · Views: 61

ward is god

Dec 26, 2008
Somerset near Yeovil
Framed picture of Donny game with all the flags, framed print of fans panoramic displayed in WSU with us on it (!), one training top, one lunch box, one towel, one Withdean years mug, one backpack, one tie and cufflinks set, one football, one woolly hat thing, one teddy....yes, we are obsessed.....and then it's the son's birthday in two days time.....one duvet and pillow case set, one alarm clock, one full goalie kit..........three points please!

Charles 'Charley' Charles

NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2005
The Mile Of Oaks
Dressing gown, Ward/Zamora mug, spinning ring, Noone home shirt, home socks, car sticker, neck warmer, 2 cuddly gullys, 2 jester hats, lunch box, Gus t-shirt, couple of packets of sweets, alarm clock, wallet, poker chips, gullys girls calender, pens. Think thats it, although could be wrong. Very happy haul though in our household between us

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
Last game at withers framed.

Big Cuddly Pandas.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here