right old barney
major tear-up
givin it the biggun
top boy
alwight guvnor
apples and pears
i'm a mockney

THREAD CLOSED.
No, no, no. You've left out a few top boy basics there Ches. For example, some patronising bollocks about "scarfers" and how they got attacked "which woz wrong" of course. And you need to talk about begin "50 handed" or some other made up number and throw in a couple of lines about an "off" in some random pub.

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
danny-dire-292.jpg

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
fak off trig you aint ikt like bri you fuckin muggy k.unt. i saw you woz in the rat and parrot with them scarfers wich is fuckin rong you should arsk das reich he woz tellin me it was you and that fat lot throwin chares about and one bloke kicked a winda throo and 4 palase steamed in but got chaysd up the rode until the OB got it undar control so yuo fuckin no f*** all you muggy twat.
Fukk u sheet 4 braynes, i eyebawled u otfoottin doown da rowd avter sum massiv milwall fan ina bobhat frew is fermos flarsk atchoo ahtside da meerkat pawter, u aint nuffink

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
No, no, no. You've left out a few top boy basics there Ches. For example, some patronising bollocks about "scarfers" and how they got attacked "which woz wrong" of course. And you need to talk about begin "50 handed" or some other made up number and throw in a couple of lines about an "off" in some random pub.

You want some an'all (one word) do ya?

gullshark

Dec 5, 2005
Worthing
Had some guy sat next to me second half giving abuse to a Swindon guy and simultaneously blocking my view of the game.

Jan 30, 2008
serves them f***ing right :tosser:

if dickheads want to wear the gear and act in a certain way, then they shouldn't complain if they get their comeuppance

and before some 'bright' spark says they are not on NSC complaining, you know what I mean. Wear the gear, act like a prick, no complaints from me if you get a kicking

PS I take the above back if the ten were 'normal' fans who didn't want to know
get off your soap box you plank

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Mob-handed
Double nutter
some geezer
toe to toe
OB
bit of aggro
right old barney
major tear-up
givin it the biggun
top boy
alwight guvnor
apples and pears
i'm a mockney
Using all the above phrases write a 800 word essay about a day trip to Swindon. This will count towards your GCSE English coursework marks.
p.s. Year 8 & 9 pupils can do this essay and retain it for inclusion in their coursework when they reach Years 10/11.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
SJ you mouthy cant, no disrespekt to you and your firm, but our Rudeboy has watched Green Street and don,t get satire like, so fack off back to your caravan, or he'll send a crew to have a word, and bones will be broeken me mucker.

Gawd bless the queen

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
lovemonkey and your anorak firm f*** off back to where you was born mug
I'm pretty sure they were last seen wearing duffle coats and bobble hats :ohmy:

rudeboy

Sep 17, 2008
SJ you mouthy cant, no disrespekt to you and your firm, but our Rudeboy has watched Green Street and don,t get satire like, so fack off back to your caravan, or he'll send a crew to have a word, and bones will be broeken me mucker.

Gawd bless the queen

very good humour el keep it going

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here