Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion 'erberts in Swindon

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
Yeh when we were waiting for the train a few Brighton lads came up to us telling us that we would soon be bumping into the Palace fans.
Nowhere to be seen:thud:

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
25swindon onto 10 bha i beleive,very brave

serves them f***ing right :tosser:

if dickheads want to wear the gear and act in a certain way, then they shouldn't complain if they get their comeuppance

and before some 'bright' spark says they are not on NSC complaining, you know what I mean. Wear the gear, act like a prick, no complaints from me if you get a kicking

PS I take the above back if the ten were 'normal' fans who didn't want to know

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
ar mob wuz their touled up wiv looadsa proper old skool faces from bitd then typicall no showw frum swinedon monkeeys some scarfas too wicth woz rong obviusly ob spoylt all the funn as usuual palace giving itt mouth shitters

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
thought i might of bumped into one or two of your gang on the train from paddington, but predictably it was a palace no show:blush:
yeah they turnd up 50 handed and we woz all over em wiv only 20 very brave itk no OB in site so they turn on the scarfers wich woz rong obviusly still no OB so we turnd and they ran like fuckin pusys.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
me an 'arveys pegged it dahn the carridge and dun 3 of em in the bogs. Arveys sat on em and I done em wiv his thermos and individual fruit pies. Well funny! Simster woz filmin it on iz mobile for Utoob, but txted it to iz missus by mistake cos he woz rite pissed up. well funny!

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
me an 'arveys pegged it dahn the carridge and dun 3 of em in the bogs. Arveys sat on em and I done em wiv his thermos and individual fruit pies. Well funny! Simster woz filmin it on iz mobile for Utoob, but txted it to iz missus by mistake cos he woz rite pissed up. well funny!

:clap::clap::clap::clap:
bolox bri u MUGG i wehnt propa toew to toew

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
and that boozer in the tan senter got dun over 50 of us and 70 palace no OB we went tow to toew and a scarfer got glased wich is rong again but they shoodnt be there anyway coz they new wot was going on and then agian mybe this is oll bollox bcoz das reich is the only bloke who nows cos hes itk pwoper nawty you bunch of geeky mugs innit.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
u are PROPA NORTY SIMMO a NORTY BOYY an bri is NAILZ and he SHITTZ on PALASE SCUMM

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
U kno jack shit, Shitster :laugh:

I woz nicked wen the trayne stopt at Readin and it took 5 bill to get me in there mota. They couldnt fit arveys in the mota so e had to go in a big van

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
U kno jack shit, Shitster :laugh:

I woz nicked wen the trayne stopt at Readin and it took 5 bill to get me in there mota. They couldnt fit arveys in the mota so e had to go in a big van
f*** off you aint itk lets fase it. he got dun bye 50 palace in slouw tan senter which aint actally redding anyway. he is a fat cünt tho so you woz rite there but at leest he left the scarfers alone altho 10 OB woz around so thats why reelly.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
f*** off you aint itk lets fase it. he got dun bye 50 palace in slouw tan senter which aint actally redding anyway. he is a fat cünt tho so you woz rite there but at leest he left the scarfers alone altho 10 OB woz around so thats why reelly.

u and bri in the Kno dont maike me larf fella!!! :tosser::lolol: I wuz bein proper norty in the station M+S wiv sum swindon MUPPETS who loocked at me funni for buying wild musshroom FRITATTAS calling me a pouff and that and i aint fatt either you cnttu just under 27 stone like a good footsoldjerr

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
25swindon onto 10 bha i beleive,very brave

Vats cuz ower top bouy give sum monkey a dun bensun box wiv da numberz on wen vey did da plot & da fukking mug fort it went 5+5 wen it went 5x5 innit. Got pwoppa fukking mugged rite up :O

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
U muggy lil tw@s all need a right proper good sawt aht! INNIT.

We is da cru!
fak off trig you aint ikt like bri you fuckin muggy k.unt. i saw you woz in the rat and parrot with them scarfers wich is fuckin rong you should arsk das reich he woz tellin me it was you and that fat lot throwin chares about and one bloke kicked a winda throo and 4 palase steamed in but got chaysd up the rode until the OB got it undar control so yuo fuckin no f*** all you muggy twat.

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
Mob-handed
Double nutter
some geezer
toe to toe
OB
bit of aggro
right old barney
major tear-up
givin it the biggun