Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion 'erberts in Swindon

Jan 30, 2008
Or Brighton were a bit stupid kicking off with a mob five times bigger? Im sure Swindon would have left them alone if they hadn't.
character building lord large , nice to see a healthy 2.5k plus views on this thread despite some of the lame piss takes going on:love:

Lord Large

Keeping the faith
Aug 6, 2008
Out on the floor
character building lord large , nice to see a healthy 2.5k plus views on this thread despite some of the lame piss takes going on:love:

Whether people chose to admit it or not this sort of thing does interest people. Whether they approve is another matter.

I imagine a few similar threads post Hereford...

westsussexseagulls

Sep 22, 2008
I find it quite interesting to see what happened and agreee the 'piss take' of the subject on here is quite dull. well done- you can all manage to speak like hooligans and take the mickey - not saying i can agree with any of the violence but seems just as immature the people on here thinking they are really funny with their posts.

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
The problem is people coming on a messageboard giving it plenty doesn't really make you think they are what they like to think they are don't you think? Or that might be just me.

westsussexseagulls

Sep 22, 2008
The problem is people coming on a messageboard giving it plenty doesn't really make you think they are what they like to think they are don't you think? Or that might be just me.

Anyone that would come on here boasting about what they got up to would have to been plain stupid, all i am saying is that if 'normal' fans had come across any incident then I am certainly interested to know what happened, all part of your day out - so if someone sees it they are going to mention it - a talking point if you like!

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
Anyone that would come on here boasting about what they got up to would have to been plain stupid, all i am saying is that if 'normal' fans had come across any incident then I am certainly interested to know what happened, all part of your day out - so if someone sees it they are going to mention it - a talking point if you like!

Yep good point

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here