Votes: 4 5.0%
  • Other (please state)

Votes: 1 1.3%

• Total voters

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
"headless chicken" ?

Are you serious? His game is getting around the pitch, at his age he may have a few games where he is a bit of a headless chicken but until he gets a decent run in his prefered position I think it's a bit early to judge.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Arm band or not, O'Callaghan is ordering players about and has the ability to back it up. Plus being a more central figure in the team may make him keener to stay. Can't see Hammond losing it though.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I pressumed he was talking about El-Abd in the middle.

Other than Fraser is a day walker, nothing too much.

blade-7-756106.jpg

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I can't believe all the votes for Guy, I can't see him being a regular anymore.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Not sure what Hammond has done to justify the majority vote meself.
But in the valley of the blind, the one eyed man is nicking everyones liquorice.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Elphick, Lynch and Hinsh (when fit) will be pushing HARD for those CB slots.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Like Easy says, there is a lot more competition now, don't get me wrong I like Guy but you have to look to the future.

The Merry Prankster

Pactum serva
Aug 19, 2006
Shoreham Beach
Butts has been one of our most consistent players in the last two seasons. I think Elphick benefits hugely playing along side him. Assuming we dont go up I think he probably has another couple of seasons in him.

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
Like Easy says, there is a lot more competition now, don't get me wrong I like Guy but you have to look to the future.

Yeah true, but he will more than likely be fit to play before 2 of those players so he's not necessarily out of the picture just yet!

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
I'd love to see Elphick as captain, no one wants it more than him.

Plus whilst I'm here....

17 people have voted for Hammond.... what?? He is not a gaffer, a leader, a boss, an enforcer or anything else remotely close.

He's an average player who doesn't ever open his gob and who needs to improve. I'd like to see him improve too, I think he's got great potential I just don't and never have seen him as el capitan.

At this moment Kuipers, Elphick, Butts, even Coxy are more of a captain than he is...

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I'm not writing Butts off by any means just yet. But if the niggly injuries continue, once Elphick strikes up a partnership with Lynch/Hinsh, then he may find it hard to command a regular place.

Been a fantastic servant to the club though. I thought he was past it when he arrived - how WRONG can ya be ?!

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
I'm not writing Butts off by any means just yet. But if the niggly injuries continue, once Elphick strikes up a partnership with Lynch/Hinsh, then he may find it hard to command a regular place.

Been a fantastic servant to the club though. I thought he was past it when he arrived - how WRONG can ya be ?!

That's because he's got me behind cracking the whip HARD!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Hammond for me

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
Hammond is more of a defensive midfielder, not a playmaker. I think O'callaghan is more of a playmaker and would fit that role perfectly. I think the captain armband should be with Butters, because I don't think Hammond is a Cullip type player.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here