Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion are moving for Craig Noone (Merged)

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
On the 20th February 2010, Noone started against Leicester City, putting in a man of the match performance and scoring the equalising goal, which he started and finished.

BREAKING NEWS: Transfer to Brighton & Hove Albion for a fee of £150,000 on 2nd of January 2011.

[edit] References
1.^ "Plymouth sign left-winger Noone". BBC Sport. 14 August 2008. BBC SPORT | Football | My Club | Plymouth | Plymouth sign left-winger Noone. Retrieved 2 January 2010.
2.^ "Noone linked with Premiership move". BBC Sport. 6 January 2009. BBC SPORT | Football | Gossip | Tuesday's gossip column. Retrieved 2 January 2010.
3.^ "Noone joins Exeter on loan". Exeter FC official website. Exeter City | News | Latest News | Latest News | Noone Joins On Loan.
Will wear the number 8 shirt and loves c o c k and north stand chat

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
I believe the deal is done due to the way Gus has been speaking about him. Unless he's becoming the next Harry Redknapp & tapping up players in the press.

£150k sounds like a steal in all honesty.

I used to have great fun editing Scott McGleish & Frank Lampards wikipedias!

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Was added to Wikipedia at 6pm yesterday. Just someone having a laugh. Not saying he won't sign but you can't take Wikip as gospel. (remember this when you're cribbing your homework kids!!)

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
well it will be interesting to see if he plays for them

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
commentator just mentioned we have links with noone to sign him in January!

Westdene Wonder

Aug 3, 2010
Brighton
I have been waiting a signing for weeks and had a list of players who I hoped would be the man, Noone and Plymouth
did not figure,please say we are aiming a little higher.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I have been waiting a signing for weeks and had a list of players who I hoped would be the man, Noone and Plymouth
did not figure,please say we are aiming a little higher.

One post proves you know nothing about football. Noone would be a quality signing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here