Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion are moving for Craig Noone (Merged)

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
The potential capture of Plymouth Argyle winger and skipper Noone will form part of a spending spree by the Seagulls in the New Year sales in an attempt to consolidate their promotion charge.

Poyet said: “If we can get them early doors it’s going to be great. It’s not going to be easy because every time we are looking at a player there are three or four others trying to get him as well but I’m confident.

“There were players a little afraid in the summer of coming to Brighton. They are not now. They want to come which is a great plus for us because we know now we can count on better and very good players.

Are we managed by the Uruguayan Ron Atkinson?!?!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Anyone can edit Wiki...

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
I mentioned Noone on footballforums.net, response from one Plymouth fan...

The deal's been done mate, he's yours. Trust me.

I'm really surprised he hasn't gone to a Championship side but he will be absolutely blinding for you! Your team just got alot better.

Hmmmm.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
ooooooooooookay

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Given how freely this is being discussed in the media I really am convinced that some sort of deal is already done whether or not the ink is dry and money has changed hands. I understand that he is suffering from a minor injury today and may not play....................?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Noone was linked with a £800,000 move to either Sunderland or Wigan of the Premier League on the 6th January[2], which prompted a response from Mackems manager Ricky Sbragia saying that they were not considering making a bid for the winger.

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
Have to say this but anyone can put a story onto a Wkipedia page, without it being checked for accuracy. I know because I've done it myself...not this one though.

He's obviously done it himself to try and announce himself with a big first post. What a f***ing dyke.

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
Check what I put on the Noone thread, Plymouth fans think the deal has already been done.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Given how freely this is being discussed in the media I really am convinced that some sort of deal is already done whether or not the ink is dry and money has changed hands. I understand that he is suffering from a minor injury today and may not play....................?

If he doesn't play today you have to think a deal has been done somewhere.

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
It would be completely out of character for Gus to go on about Noone's qualities and how he expected to sign him if a pre-contract deal hadn't been signed. I'm quite sure he's joining us as announced.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
The deal may well be done but i'm not going on anything on wiki as official...

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.

I mentioned Noone on footballforums.net, response from one Plymouth fan...

The deal's been done mate, he's yours. Trust me.

I'm really surprised he hasn't gone to a Championship side but he will be absolutely blinding for you! Your team just got alot better.

The Deadwood In Your Squad <-- like to where the Plymouth fan said it

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here