Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion are moving for Craig Noone (Merged)

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
The Albion will now find themselves in a bidding war.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
The Albion will now find themselves in a bidding war.

You're right Icy Gull and I bet if Peter Reid is being forced to sell players, he is deliberately telling the press so as to try and start a bidding war.... which makes perfect sense for plymouth in their current predicament

Is this the VERY SPECIAL signing? I wouldn't put him in that bracket

Last edited:

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
Poyet wont be happy about Reid going to the press but you cant blame Reid, I guess he is hoping that by doing so it will drum up further interest in Noone and increase the sale price

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
So a new thread needed to be started for a quite minor additional piece of info to a story that already had three threads. My apologies.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
So a new thread needed to be started for a quite minor additional piece of info to a story that already had three threads. My apologies.

Ask Bozza if you can be a mod then you can tidy up all these threads that offend your OCD tendencies :thumbsup:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
If we DO sign him I hope it gets announced in a midday press conference, and he walks in complete with gun, holster and stetson...

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
is he a winger?

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Glad to see we're ready to swoop for him. FFS-isn't it time for these lazy hacks to create some new clichés?

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Looks like Huddersfield are going to be busy on Saturday:

According to that report "Brighton, like Argyle, return to league action on Saturday at promotion rivals Huddersfield Town".

Bognor Bystander

Looking for a new job
Oct 7, 2010
Bognor Regis
"Reid confirms Seagulls ready to swoop for Argyle’s Noonent winger Craig Noone" - er "Noonent" wtf ? ? ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here