Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albert Jarrett

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
London Irish said:
But Jarrett has the experience and has played up front for us before (scored at Crewe I think on the breakaway when playing as a striker) and for other teams.
Our official site says...

Albion 4-4-2
Kuipers
Reid Hinshelwood Mayo Harding
Hammond(Jarrett 54) Nicolas Oatway(Carpenter 74) Currie
Knight(Robinson 63) Molango

So unless we played 3 up front in that match at any point you could be losing £20...

;)

Trigger said:
Our official site says...

Albion 4-4-2
Kuipers
Reid Hinshelwood Mayo Harding
Hammond(Jarrett 54) Nicolas Oatway(Carpenter 74) Currie
Knight(Robinson 63) Molango

So unless we played 3 up front in that match at any point you could be losing £20...

;)

Ah hah, do I have a taker for the bet? Silent Bob is all mouth and no trousers, how about you Trigger?

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
London Irish said:
That's right, players are gentically programmed to do only one tactical task on the football pitch. The midwife when he gave Mrs Jarrett her little bundle of joy: "You've given birth to a leftwinger!" :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Most people are getting sick of mcghee playing people out of postion.

KinkyHitler said:
Most people are getting sick of mcghee playing people out of postion.
No, just people who listen to Bucky's wooden waffle like you.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
London Irish said:
Ah hah, do I have a taker for the bet? Silent Bob is all mouth and no trousers, how about you Trigger?
Not my beef placky, and bedsides, i'm already losing £20 tonight on Peter Manley. :angry: :lolol:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
London Irish said:
That's right, players are gentically programmed to do only one tactical task on the football pitch. The midwife when he gave Mrs Jarrett her little bundle of joy: "You've given birth to a leftwinger!" :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

oh sorry. jarrett obviously has some sort of special genes in him then that means he can adapt himself to play up front and do what was needed late on, such as hold the ball and keep possesion. i obviously must of dosed off for the whole time he was on the pitch then, as he clearly did such a good job at holding the ball up and keeping possesion, especially with that wonderful piece of control when the ball went straight under his foot and off the pitch:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

KinkyHitler said:
No No, its most people.

I see. I'm really jealous that you know most Albion fans and not just a few NSC goons :(

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Scotty M said:
oh sorry. jarrett obviously has some sort of special genes in him then that means he can adapt himself to play up front and do what was needed late on, such as hold the ball and keep possesion. i obviously must of dosed off for the whole time he was on the pitch then, as he clearly did such a good job at holding the ball up and keeping possesion, especially with that wonderful piece of control when the ball went straight under his foot and off the pitch:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Think I was asleep too.:lolol:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
London Irish said:
:rolleyes:

I have no interest in giving you my money or taking yours.

Feel free to prove me wrong anyway though. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Silent Bob said:
:rolleyes:

I have no interest in giving you my money or taking yours.

Feel free to prove me wrong anyway though. :rolleyes:

Scotty already has.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
I'd say what Trigger psoted is a lot more convincing evidence that he played left wing than ScottyM saying he "thinks" he came on up front.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Jarrett should have been brought on for Carole. He is not suited to playing upfront at all, and especially as Robinson was having a good game, there was no need to take him off.

Silent Bob said:
I'd say what Trigger psoted is a lot more convincing evidence that he played left wing than ScottyM saying he "thinks" he came on up front.

I've got the video of the game, think that trumps Trigger's effort :wave:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
saafend_seagull said:
Jarrett should have been brought on for Carole. He is not suited to playing upfront at all, and especially as Robinson was having a good game, there was no need to take him off.

According to MM he came on because JR had run his legs off and was suffering. Can't argue with that what I can and will argue with is why did MM not take him off when they scored their second goal and send on Joe Gatting BEFORE we took the kick off to restart the game.

We had nothing to lose he should have just said to JG go on have a go and see what happens for the last 6 minutes.

BensGrandad said:
According to MM he came on because JR had run his legs off and was suffering. Can't argue with that what I can and will argue with is why did MM not take him off when they scored their second goal and send on Joe Gatting BEFORE we took the kick off to restart the game.

We had nothing to lose he should have just said to JG go on have a go and see what happens for the last 6 minutes.

Sorry, your big moan about today is that Gatting came on in the 89th minute rather than the 86th?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
YES should have been on IMMEDIATELY they scored their goal. Would then have had 2 more minutes to perhaps score. They other 11 wouldnt have if they were still playing now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here