Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albert Jarrett

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Jarrett has never played up front before in his LIFE.

KinkyHitler said:
Yes i did thank you, when he came on in midfield.:lol:
Ah yes, more of your wooden thinking. I forgot you worship at the Uncle Buck Church of Players Never Being Played Out of Position (congregation, about 4 people).

Silent Bob said:
Jarrett has never played up front before in his LIFE.

Put £20 on it.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
London Irish said:
You could tell all that from about 2 minutes play and one ball put into our half? Blimey. :D

there was one incident, when someone floated the ball over the top, and gatting anticipated it perfectly before the pass was played, and forced their player into putting it out for a throw

by doing that he did more than jarrett did in all his time on the pitch

KinkyHitler said:
Being 3-0 down at the time.

Mcghee got it wrong again with the subs.

Is this the best you could come up with on the car journey home? :)

Scotty M said:
there was one incident, when someone floated the ball over the top, and gatting anticipated it perfectly before the pass was played, and forced their player into putting it out for a throw

by doing that he did more than jarrett did in all his time on the pitch

Oh dearie me. Did Gatting touch the ball once? :lolol:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
London Irish said:
Oh dearie me. Did Gatting touch the ball once? :lolol:

his chasing down earnt that throw, then he was challenging for the headers from it. and pray, what did jarret do, apart from let the ball roll over his foot for a southampton throw:lolol:

Silent Bob said:
Before today he has never played up front.

FACTOID.
I'm asking you again, put your money where your mouth is - because then I want to relieve you of it.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Silent Bob said:
Before today he has never played up front.

FACTOID.

think he came on up front away at crewe, when we got raped and were 3-0 down. crewe sat back as game was over, and he was able to run at them. slightly different situation to drawing 1-1 and under pressure

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Scotty M said:
think he came on up front away at crewe, when we got raped and were 3-0 down. crewe sat back as game was over, and he was able to run at them. slightly different situation to drawing 1-1 and under pressure

What you stop readind facts from the idiots guide to management, LI just doesnt get it. :lolol:

Scotty M said:
think he came on up front away at crewe

The correct answer. Everyone should remember that because it was his debut goal.

And of course the scoreline circumstances were different, but the tactical situation wasn't, a team pouring onto us, with the idea to use Jarrett's pace to stretch an advancing team.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
KinkyHitler said:
What you stop readind facts from the idiots guide to management, LI just doesnt get it. :lolol:

sorry - i meant that at 1-1, holding on, a player whose best attritube is running and taking people on out wide is obviously the perfect sort of player to throw in through the middle in order to keep possesion:lolol: :lolol:

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Scotty M said:
sorry - i meant that at 1-1, holding on, a player whose best attritube is running and taking people on out wide is obviously the perfect sort of player to throw in through the middle in order to keep possesion:lolol: :lolol:

He is new to watching Brighton I heard, better give him a chance I guess.:)

Scotty M said:

That's right, players are gentically programmed to do only one tactical task on the football pitch. The midwife when he gave Mrs Jarrett her little bundle of joy: "You've given birth to a leftwinger!" :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Last edited:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
brightonfan_86 said:
Didn't Uncle Albert score in the game against Crewe away?

:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here