Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

"Alarm bells started ringing at the first training session when they told me I'd be w

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
"When the move to Edinburgh went through I packed up a four bedroom house in 45 minutes."

Either he is a tight-arsed Jock who lives with minimal furniture or should consider a career change to something he is much more efficient at than goalkeeping.

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
Shows he lacked any mental toughness, desire or fight. He did look like a keeper who didn't want to be at the club any more in some of his starts (Norwich game springs to mind)

What i don't get is if we got a new manager in after Slade got the boot, why he thought he'd be better off leaving rather than fighting for his place, unless he knew he wasn't upto the job.

There was a new manager who was judging all the players anew, and his poor record could have been forgotten about and he could have tried to show what he was capable of having been given a clean slate.

Best for all involved that he left as soon as the transfer window opened.

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
Hove Albion FFS :tantrum:

Must be some noddy jock journo to have never heard of Brighton and Hove Albion...

We have to put up with hearing their results, so perhaps they should pay attention to ours :annoyed:

HarryNT

Kele is God
Dec 15, 2009
It annoys me to see he is to a degree making out that he wasn't giving a fair crack of the whip. He was utter shithouse. Averaged 3 goals a game? f***ing glad we've got rid!

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
"When the move to Edinburgh went through I packed up a four bedroom house in 45 minutes."

Either he is a tight-arsed Jock who lives with minimal furniture

i reckon it rather shows he never settled down. he seems to be acknowledging it didnt work out and best to move on.

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
So he admits he was bad, fair enough.

Also, he's pissed off at being number 2 here and getting the odd game, but he's happy to be a number 3 up there.

The mans not right in the head.

seagullsoverlincoln

Jul 14, 2009
i reckon it rather shows he never settled down. he seems to be acknowledging it didnt work out and best to move on.

Absolutly agee. There's been many occasions in football over the years when
its just not meant to be. Its best for all concerned that he has moved on sooner rather than later

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
not sure why a pro footballer shouldn't wash his own training kit (as opposed to matchday gear) - spoilt brats!

Father Jack

Aug 21, 2005
Is it really outrageous to suggest we could pay some old dear £7 an hour to wash some kit for 2 or 3 hours each morning? We seem to be ok with paying an ARMY of people to stand around in the club shop, and in comparison this minor expense would be far more worthwhile as it wouldn't make every player who signs for us immediately realise we're a joke club.

I just wonder if its a case of not owning the training facilities thus having knowhere to put a washing machine and a tumble dryer.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
If he didn't cack his pants everytime the ball came near him then someone else probably would have offered to wash his kit!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here