• no

Votes: 46 51.1%
  • each to their own

Votes: 32 35.6%

• Total voters

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
No. I think algie and British Bulldog are misogynists. They think of women in the same way they think of immigrants etc.

I allways knew you had a high opinion of yourself Yorkie but assuming you know what I think is pretty rich even for you. Still it's nice to know you find a bit of time to think of myself and algie.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Not since he bought a new footpump, he doesn't :thumbsup:

The last one he slept with...it got really passionate, he gave her a love bite...she farted and flew out of the window!!!

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
No. I think algie and British Bulldog are misogynists. They think of women in the same way they think of immigrants etc.

They want to kick 'em all out of the country? Now that is harsh and not a great idea :(

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
age gaps in relationships,do they realy matter.
the reason i'm asking is i'm nearly 39 and she is 24.
we first met when i was 34 and she was 19.
at first alot of people were very critical but we realy are soul mates.

Yes and no, it all depends on who the people involved are...

My ex was 19, I was 30. She was gorgeous, but very very very young. And the age gap was too much. It ended after six months or so.

My brother, on the other hand, is 10 years older than his wife and they're happily married with three kids. All hunky dory.

My sister (now 43) is 22 years younger than her husband, and they're very happy with a kid.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I'd like to sit and analyse all relationships, affirming each and every one's worth and viability, selling my radiographical human eyes that read the adjoining innards of two that hold hands or invade each other's beds. But i fear i am unskilled enough to even assess my own reasons and reliances, so the world must stay working alone on this one.
I think i would feel guilty moving too far in either direction from the age i am (32). I can't find 24 year olds attractive as their habits seem so different to mine, and i'd be wary of the embarassment they'd likely feel parading me to friends who snigger at my crooked heel and monotonous groan about bus-lanes and those nasty pigeons i always keep an eye on when eating or feeling down as they're bound to nibble on my lunch or bready, buttered psyche.
On the reverse of that i couldn't find myself embracing the heart of someone perhaps 40 or over as i'd feel so boyish and foolish in their company. Maturity is not my strongpoint, more prone to the endless distrusts and pubescent decays that the unripened can hold so unchangeably.
This seems to say i could only ever go out with someone exactly like me, but i hope it's not. Usually, if there is a usuality in this case, the choice is done elsewhere and i'm just there to generally accept and then test, boorishly intrigued and amazed in another's interest, giddy with excitement and disbelief.

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
I'd like to sit and analyse all relationships, affirming each and every one's worth and viability, selling my radiographical human eyes that read the adjoining innards of two that hold hands or invade each other's beds. But i fear i am unskilled enough to even assess my own reasons and reliances, so the world must stay working alone on this one.
I think i would feel guilty moving too far in either direction from the age i am (32). I can't find 24 year olds attractive as their habits seem so different to mine, and i'd be wary of the embarassment they'd likely feel parading me to friends who snigger at my crooked heel and monotonous groan about bus-lanes and those nasty pigeons i always keep an eye on when eating or feeling down as they're bound to nibble on my lunch or bready, buttered psyche.
On the reverse of that i couldn't find myself embracing the heart of someone perhaps 40 or over as i'd feel so boyish and foolish in their company. Maturity is not my strongpoint, more prone to the endless distrusts and pubescent decays that the unripened can hold so unchangeably.
This seems to say i could only ever go out with someone exactly like me, but i hope it's not. Usually, if there is a usuality in this case, the choice is done elsewhere and i'm just there to generally accept and then test, boorishly intrigued and amazed in another's interest, giddy with excitement and disbelief.

so it's each to their own you're saying then :lolol:

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
I think anything more than 15 years and you could have problems. My mate was 25 and seeing someone who was 45. I mean ok for a quick shag, but what would you have in common with someone 20 yrs older? I personally thought it was sick.

One important reason for a man to be with much younger women, is menopause.

By the time she reaches that time when she will probably turn into the freakin' bitch-c*** from HELL, the man will be old and decrepit....and after a few weeks enduring the thing that has turned into an utter cow - he will WELCOME death!

Goodfella

North Stand Boy X320
Feb 9, 2004
Brighton
I am 49 and my wife is 37, we have been together 14 years.

My daughter started dating a 35 year-old guy when she was 18 , they are still together 2 years later and plan to marry in 2 years, i have sat her down time and time to discuss their relationship, but to no avail, it's not the age i have a problem with, it's the fact the Bugger's a Palace fan. :annoyed:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here