Votes: 12 13.3%
  • no

Votes: 46 51.1%
  • each to their own

Votes: 32 35.6%

• Total voters

John Dorian

Glass Case of EMOTION
ok, lets put a slant on proceedings. As a 20 year old bloke would it be UNACCEPTABLE to date a 16 year old girl ? Grass on the wicket, young enough to breed, yadda yadda yadda.... and then on the same turn of a coin, what would be the oldest that is "ACCEPTABLE" in your eyes to date for a 20 year old bloke ???

otk

~(.)(.)~
May 15, 2007
Leg out of the bed
On a lighter note, I think there should be parity in ages, which means that now I'm 45, I'm looking for a pair of 22 year old twins :rolleyes:

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
ok, lets put a slant on proceedings. As a 20 year old bloke would it be UNACCEPTABLE to date a 16 year old girl ? Grass on the wicket, young enough to breed, yadda yadda yadda.... and then on the same turn of a coin, what would be the oldest that is "ACCEPTABLE" in your eyes to date for a 20 year old bloke ???

16 is ok as its legal init but as for the oldest would you want to date someone older than your mum. I had a mate who was shagging a woman a year older than his mum :nono:

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
16 is ok as its legal init but as for the oldest would you want to date someone older than your mum. I had a mate who was shagging a woman a year older than his mum :nono:

It's ok shagging a woman old enough to be your mum or young enough to be your daughter but i'm not sure i'd want a full on relationship with a woman in either age bracket.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Personally I find age pretty immaterial. Strange though as you get older the gap seems less important.

I mean a 45 year old with a 30 year old doesn't sound quite as "bad" as an 18 year old with a 33 year old despite the difference being the same.

Badly explained, but I hope you get my point!

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
relationships between say 18/19yo girls and 30 odd year old blokes baffle me. I mean yea it's nice to have a teenage girlfriend to look at when you're approaching middle age but there can't be much to talk about?? Most girl that age that i've met becomes highly annoying very quickly, i mean look at Ziggy and Chanelle!! lol.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Personally I find age pretty immaterial. Strange though as you get older the gap seems less important.

I mean a 45 year old with a 30 year old doesn't sound quite as "bad" as an 18 year old with a 33 year old despite the difference being the same.

Badly explained, but I hope you get my point!

What about if your mid 40's and your wife/husband is off down the post office every week to pick up they're pension? That would really show up an age difference!

1066gull

Would it be acceptable if an 18 year old dated a 15 year old?

No. But it would if they were 20 and 17 wouldn't it. Well a friend was last year.

Depends on the age I say.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
What about if your mid 40's and your wife/husband is off down the post office every week to pick up they're pension? That would really show up an age difference!

That will be us next year. Got a problem with us?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here