• no

Votes: 46 51.1%
  • each to their own

Votes: 32 35.6%

• Total voters

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Its illegal for them to do anything, from "intimate" kissing upwards, however.

Yep, I'm not gonna disagree on that. It's probably a lot more common than you'd imagine. My girlfriend's father was 18 and dated her mum when she was 15. They were engaged when she was 16 and married at 17.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I'm not comfortable with the idea of being the partner of someone old enough to be your parent or young enough to be your child, which I guess is 20 years plus or minus. It raises all sorts of problems later in life or death. That's me, I have no problem with what anyone else wants to do

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Obviously an 80 year gap might be a problem.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
I'm not comfortable with the idea of being the partner of someone old enough to be your parent or young enough to be your child, which I guess is 20 years plus or minus. It raises all sorts of problems later in life or death. That's me, I have no problem with what anyone else wants to do

What problems?

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
That will be us next year. Got a problem with us?

Each to they're own old girl! The age difference between you and Ned holds no interest to me, I prefer to look at my own personal preferences.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Each to they're own old girl! The age difference between you and Ned holds no interest to me, I prefer to look at my own personal preferences.

So why the comments about age difference showing up if it doesn't affect you?

As somebody rightly posted, it is very much down to the individuals. Ned's Mum and my Mum are very similar ages as my Mum was a teenager when she had me. His Mum had him later in life and quite a while after his siblings. In likes, dislikes and most things in life we have a very similar outlook. Not only is he my husband but he's also my best friend.
It doesn't work for everybody but if you are in love then the age difference doesn't make a difference.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab

Don't think your allowed an opinion chap.I like the way she butts in and then starts to pick holes in your post

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Don't think your allowed an opinion chap.I like the way she butts in and then starts to pick holes in your post

Glad you like it Spence. It makes sense.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006

Take no notice fella butting in and trying to strip a man of his opinion is just a woman thing. They all do it. :lolol:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
As I posted on this thread long before you BB how can it be butting in? I asked you a question concerning your opinion. Again, hardly butting in.

It is because you feel challenged that you have to make out that it is a woman butting in.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
As I posted on this thread long before you BB how can it be butting in? I asked you a question concerning your opinion. Again, hardly butting in.

It is because you feel challenged that you have to make out that it is a woman butting in.

It's the way you worded it.You were biting for a reaction.I know your posts to well.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
It's the way you worded it.You were biting for a reaction.I know your posts to well.

Algie you really do have a problem with women don't you?

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006

Exactly what or who am I supposed to feel challenged by?

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here