Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

After the Budget Which Party gets youre Vote?

Which Party would you vote for in a election?

• Total voters

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Tories so the lefties can finally weep

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I don't think any party will ever satisfy the country. We seem to keep moving between parties, after 18 years of a tory government people got fed up and voted labour in. Now, after 12 years of a labour government, ending with an unpopular war and economic crisis, all polls seem to suggest Labour are being voted out and Tories back in.

With each change of power we get people gloating about how the other side have been proven a failure. In 97/98 the left were gloating at the right's complete failure, now the conservatives are gloating over labour's failure as if history isn't going to repeat itself.

It will.

I don't vote by party. I don't think any party has it all right, and so vote by individual. I don't agree with party politics because there is this compulsion to fall in line with an agenda, even the parts of it you don't agree with. So I vote by individual candidate, basng on the issues important to me, not out of loyalty to a colour.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Maybe worth considering that there are large numbers of Labour voters who did not vote at the last election due to Tony B.Liar dragging an unwilling country into the immoral and illegal invasion of Iraq. These Labour voters will be back for the next election and will hopefully see off the dimwit political wing of Eton one more time. And every CityBoy should get down on their knees and genuflect three times a day that it was Brown and Darling in charge when they got caught with their snouts in the trough, rather than Cameron and Osborne. Else you'd be completely f***ed. You lucky lucky bar stewards :thumbsup:

It was under their (Brown/Darling/Blair - Labour for short) watchful eye that the bankers were exploiting the market. They didn't catch them at all. Their faux-boom ended and the bankers were exposed.

Anyway, not the only ones with their snouts in the trough, eh?

As for Eton Dimwit? This inverse snobbery makes one look like a complete and utter prune. Would it be so bad to have a well-educated man in charge of the country?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here