Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

After the Budget Which Party gets youre Vote?

Which Party would you vote for in a election?

• Total voters

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
I always vote for the party with most chance of keeping a Tory out. In the current case it is for the Lib Dems and I have been successful - not by myself you understand - in two of three elections in this constituency. My preferred choice (Old Labour) doesn't field a candidate.

The most pressing thing for local tories is a return to hunting with dogs,and should the Tories be re-elected I expect this to be their most pressing business.Country's gone to the foxes.

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Will vote tactically Labour to keep the Tories out. if we had proportional representation i would vote Green.
But then I am a looney lefty hummous weaving bleeding heart pinko commie guardian reading lesbian asylum seeker loving soap dodging work shy drop out. (Thought I'd get the insults in before anyone else)

Well I will be voting green so anyone who wishes please apply the above insults :thumbsup:

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
The most pressing thing for local tories is a return to hunting with dogs,and should the Tories be re-elected I expect this to be their most pressing business.Country's gone to the foxes.

Change of heart: James Barrington, who used to head the League Against Cruel Sports A leading animal rights campaigner who once described hunting as 'barbaric and bloodthirsty' has defected to the pro-hunting Countryside Alliance. James Barrington, a former director of the League Against Cruel Sports, led the campaign for the hunting ban but now believes it is wrong, and is working to have it overturned. He said foxes suffered more through snaring, poisoning and shooting than through hunting,...

Leading animal rights activist defects to Countryside Alliance - and now says hunting with dogs ... - Worldnews.com

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Why not vote for the Green Party in that case, register a nice fluffy positive protest vote, rather than give any kind of encouragement to the BNP's mob of low-IQ right-wing knuckle-draggers? ???

Voting Green as a protest vote is the same as voting for the BNP , the only difference is you're voting for an environmental nazi.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Super dave cameron.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Where's the SPGB option?

I confidently predict that the BNP will - yet again - reveal its organisational incompetence, by failing to put up a candidate in most of the constituencies where NSC members live.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
I will vote tactically at the next election, as I did at the last one, because the party I would normally vote for has absolutely no chance whatsoever of getting in...my aim will be to keep the party that came second at the last election out of power and to keep the sitting MP in a job...because, party politics aside, he is doing a good job representing his constituency.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Super super dave, super super dave, super super dave, super david cameron.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
online says the next polls will give the tories a 20 point lead....and Brown might have to call election in October this year because in November if Darlings fanasty forecasts are incorrect Britain will not be able to sell its guildes and have to go to the imf bankrupt

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
BNP of course, get this immigrants out of here. Anyone who isn't pure english must go.

Thats me f***ed then with southern irish grandparents on my mothers side...

My dads side can be traced back to the 1100s in shipley

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Whoever wins will have to put up taxes and cut Public Spending.

The cupboard is bare, nothing has been saved for a rainy day.

Whoever wins the next election will lose the following one as the next Govt. will have to make some very unpopular decisions.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here