Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

After the Budget Which Party gets youre Vote?

Which Party would you vote for in a election?

• Total voters

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
who is going to be enough of a c unt to use the " amusing" monster raving loony option ? the same sort of knob who wears donald duck ties i suppose.

It's my democratic right (ho, ho), thank you very glad. At least they'll bring a bit of good cheer to yet another campaign of lying, egotistical, professional politicos - who'd sell their own mother to grab even a smidgeon of power. I wouldn't trust any of the tossers as far as I could kick 'em any more.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
What a crap choice. Uninspiring and out of touch - fuckers, the lot of them!

mr sheen

Jan 17, 2008
Useful to be able to see which party US is backing! Hopefully he'll pop a few quid on it too

Last edited:

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
who is going to be enough of a c unt to use the " amusing" monster raving loony option ? the same sort of knob who wears donald duck ties i suppose.

im sure most people on here would much rather vote for them than the BNP, they are probably beating you anyway... that why you hate them so much?

Dandyman

In London village.
just going to have a toss of a coin ................................. oh its the BNP :thumbsup:

Still confusing Seagulls and Sieg Heils, then? Must be your age.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Tactical vote to rid the country of New Labour so this time around I'd vote for the Tories. Under "normal" circumstances I'd vote UKIP.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here