Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Adrian Mutu???

Silk

May 4, 2012
Uckfield
Here is another story, Google translate is a bit iffy, but I think it is saying that Mutu is interested..... anyone know Romanian?

Transfer FABULOS pentru Mutu! Isi incheie cariera in Premier League! Ce echipa i-a facut o oferta TERIBILA ca sa le DISTRUGA pe Chelsea si City

Ce revenire! Mutu isi poate incheia cariera in Premier League! Va fi coleg c-un superstar al englezilor, fanii sunt in delir: "Mutu, acel Mutu vine la noi?!"

Brighton da inca o lovitura vara asta. Il cheama pe Mutu sa duca echipa in Premier League si s se bata cu Chelsea si City de la anul. Gustavo Poye, managerul lui Brighton, i-a mai socat o data pe englezi vara asta, cand a reusit imprumutul lui Wayne Bridge in Championship, unul dintre cei mai buni fundasi stanga de la nationala Angliei.

Acum e randul lui Mutu sa ii isterizeze pe fani, daca Cesena va accepta oferta. "Este una tentanta", scriu cei de la Transfer Rumours. Brighton a terminat pe locul 10 din 24 anul trecut, in liga a doua. Obiectivul pentru noul sezon e promovarea in Premier League.

Piturca ii transmisese lui Mutu sa vina mai bine la Dinamo, decat sa ramana in Serie B, la Cesena. De la Brighton, atacantul se va intoarce mai mult ca sigur si la nationala. Calificarea la Mondialul din 2014 si promovarea in Premier League ar insemna o mega-relansare a carierei pentru Adrian Mutu.
---------------------------------------

Transfer to Mutu Fabulous! He ends his career in the Premier League! What team has made ​​an offer to destroy the terrible as Chelsea and City

What comeback! Mutu could end their career in the Premier League! We have a colleague that the British superstar, fans are delirious: "Mutu, Mutu that comes to us?"

Brighton gives another hit this summer. Mutu I thought the team lead in the Premier League and have to fight with Chelsea and City of the year. Gustavo Poye, manager of Brighton, the British once more shocked this summer when he managed to Wayne Bridge loan in the Championship, one of the best defenders of the national left England.

Now Mutu is among them hysterical fans, if Cesena will accept the offer. "It is a tempting" to write the Transfer Rumours. Brighton finished 10 of 24 last year in the second league. The target for next season's promotion to the Premier League.

Piturca Mutu sent their best to come to Dinamo, but to stay in Serie B at Cesena. From Brighton striker will most likely return and the national. World Cup qualification in 2014 and promotion to the Premier League would be a mega-career revival of Adrian Mutu.

http://www.sport.ro/stranieri/ce-revenire-mutu-se-transfera-in-anglia-mondialul-e-asigurat-vine-si-la-nationala-va-fi-coleg-c-un-superstar.html
What form of gibberish is this?!

Captain Haddock

Aug 2, 2005
The Deep Blue Sea
If he were to sign, that'd be Gus, Mutu, Bridge, Bridders (and Rodgers and Sampayo on the bench?) all ex-Chelski.

Better sign the Drog' for good measure then.

GloryDays

Jul 5, 2011
Leyton, E10.
Hopefully a load of bull IMO. I'm not bothered about the guy. May as well see what Ben Thatcher is up to these days, ay? Regardless of class, there is just some people I would not like to see at the club.

ees complicated no?

Apr 3, 2011
Hove, United Kingdom
Hopefully a load of bull IMO. I'm not bothered about the guy. May as well see what Ben Thatcher is up to these days, ay? Regardless of class, there is just some people I would not like to see at the club.

Your abit of an idiot then aint ya, if you wouldnt want someones class like Mutu, I bet you were one of the people who said Joe cole wouldnt be good here either ...... Plastic fan by any chance?

Last edited:

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard

because he did some coke?

a bit out of left field this one, perhaps something in it... hardly the target man Gus has talked about though

BHAFC_AMEX

Feb 5, 2011

:facepalm: Are you seriously saying you wouldn't want Mutu to play for us? I hear Lionel Messi once got a detention so you wouldn't want him here...

Captain Haddock

Aug 2, 2005
The Deep Blue Sea
Gotta love Google Translate!

"Transfer to Mutu Fabulous! ..... What team has made ​​an offer to destroy the terrible as Chesea and City"

"What comeback! Mutu could end their career in the Premier League! We have a colleague that the British superstar, fans are delirious: "Mutu, Mutu that comes to us?"

"Brighton gives another hit this summer."

"Now Mutu is among them hysterical fans"

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Here is another story, Google translate is a bit iffy, but I think it is saying that Mutu is interested..... anyone know Romanian?

Transfer FABULOS pentru Mutu! Isi incheie cariera in Premier League! Ce echipa i-a facut o oferta TERIBILA ca sa le DISTRUGA pe Chelsea si City

Ce revenire! Mutu isi poate incheia cariera in Premier League! Va fi coleg c-un superstar al englezilor, fanii sunt in delir: "Mutu, acel Mutu vine la noi?!"

Brighton da inca o lovitura vara asta. Il cheama pe Mutu sa duca echipa in Premier League si s se bata cu Chelsea si City de la anul. Gustavo Poye, managerul lui Brighton, i-a mai socat o data pe englezi vara asta, cand a reusit imprumutul lui Wayne Bridge in Championship, unul dintre cei mai buni fundasi stanga de la nationala Angliei.

Acum e randul lui Mutu sa ii isterizeze pe fani, daca Cesena va accepta oferta. "Este una tentanta", scriu cei de la Transfer Rumours. Brighton a terminat pe locul 10 din 24 anul trecut, in liga a doua. Obiectivul pentru noul sezon e promovarea in Premier League.

Piturca ii transmisese lui Mutu sa vina mai bine la Dinamo, decat sa ramana in Serie B, la Cesena. De la Brighton, atacantul se va intoarce mai mult ca sigur si la nationala. Calificarea la Mondialul din 2014 si promovarea in Premier League ar insemna o mega-relansare a carierei pentru Adrian Mutu.
---------------------------------------

Transfer to Mutu Fabulous! He ends his career in the Premier League! What team has made ​​an offer to destroy the terrible as Chelsea and City

What comeback! Mutu could end their career in the Premier League! We have a colleague that the British superstar, fans are delirious: "Mutu, Mutu that comes to us?"

Brighton gives another hit this summer. Mutu I thought the team lead in the Premier League and have to fight with Chelsea and City of the year. Gustavo Poye, manager of Brighton, the British once more shocked this summer when he managed to Wayne Bridge loan in the Championship, one of the best defenders of the national left England.

Now Mutu is among them hysterical fans, if Cesena will accept the offer. "It is a tempting" to write the Transfer Rumours. Brighton finished 10 of 24 last year in the second league. The target for next season's promotion to the Premier League.

Piturca Mutu sent their best to come to Dinamo, but to stay in Serie B at Cesena. From Brighton striker will most likely return and the national. World Cup qualification in 2014 and promotion to the Premier League would be a mega-career revival of Adrian Mutu.

http://www.sport.ro/stranieri/ce-revenire-mutu-se-transfera-in-anglia-mondialul-e-asigurat-vine-si-la-nationala-va-fi-coleg-c-un-superstar.html

the person who made up this bullshit rumour must be pissing themselves.... look at that Romanian article again (just under article, it shows its source)

its that bloody transfer rumours site, then look at football rumours site for the same quote word for word

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here