Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Adrian Mutu???

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
Hopefully he'll see the known quality we have: Bridge, PIG, Bruno, Vicente and be interested. He was class, just liked to party. He'll be a lot more mature now hopefully.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Can you imagine a Brighton team containing 5 players who have played in the Champions League and they could all be on the pitch at the same time, somebody is going to wake me up soon.

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος
He was a beast for Fiorentina! Didn't he file for bankruptcy a while ago though after Chelsea sued him for 12million or some other huge amount? If I remember that correctly I'd say he is most likely to chose the best financial offer, which I very much doubt will be us. I reckon he'd be awesome in the Championship though!

finlaych

Apr 16, 2011
Brighton, United Kingdom
Not wishing to draw a line under this but a note of caution - there ARE clearly others after him and among them, as with Seb Ribas, are clubs who will be able to pay more. A great deal depends on what the player wants to do/achieve and, of course, Gus's powers of persuasion.

I think he could cut it here and lead the front line superbly, certainly not to be sniffed at, could be the rock up front we need, this could wrap up the summer signings now for Gus.

:lolol:

Last edited:

Bodular

Jul 9, 2012
I saw his first goal at Chelsea, if he could score goals like that for us would be a great addition

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
So we're up against Genoa, Besiktas Istanbul, CSKA Moscow, Dynamo Moscow.

I see this going the same way as the Ribas deal unfortunately.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
So we're up against Genoa, Besiktas Istanbul, CSKA Moscow, Dynamo Moscow.

I see this going the same way as the Ribas deal unfortunately.

realistically I am sure you are absolutely right but it's a nice dream to idly pass a few hours :)

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
realistically I am sure you are absolutely right but it's a nice dream to idly pass a few hours :)

Good point.

Someone needs to think up the next slightly out of reach player for us to dream about when this one goes south:)

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
If only...

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex

Yes! just a dream maybe

Cardiff
New ESU seat on halfway line

koosak
bruno
greer
el abd
bridge
bridcutt
crofts
vicente
buckley
mutu
lua lua

subs

brez
calderon
dunk
vincelot
agnes
barnes
cms

That'll do for me.

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Here is another story, Google translate is a bit iffy, but I think it is saying that Mutu is interested..... anyone know Romanian?

Transfer FABULOS pentru Mutu! Isi incheie cariera in Premier League! Ce echipa i-a facut o oferta TERIBILA ca sa le DISTRUGA pe Chelsea si City

Ce revenire! Mutu isi poate incheia cariera in Premier League! Va fi coleg c-un superstar al englezilor, fanii sunt in delir: "Mutu, acel Mutu vine la noi?!"

Brighton da inca o lovitura vara asta. Il cheama pe Mutu sa duca echipa in Premier League si s se bata cu Chelsea si City de la anul. Gustavo Poye, managerul lui Brighton, i-a mai socat o data pe englezi vara asta, cand a reusit imprumutul lui Wayne Bridge in Championship, unul dintre cei mai buni fundasi stanga de la nationala Angliei.

Acum e randul lui Mutu sa ii isterizeze pe fani, daca Cesena va accepta oferta. "Este una tentanta", scriu cei de la Transfer Rumours. Brighton a terminat pe locul 10 din 24 anul trecut, in liga a doua. Obiectivul pentru noul sezon e promovarea in Premier League.

Piturca ii transmisese lui Mutu sa vina mai bine la Dinamo, decat sa ramana in Serie B, la Cesena. De la Brighton, atacantul se va intoarce mai mult ca sigur si la nationala. Calificarea la Mondialul din 2014 si promovarea in Premier League ar insemna o mega-relansare a carierei pentru Adrian Mutu.
---------------------------------------

Transfer to Mutu Fabulous! He ends his career in the Premier League! What team has made ​​an offer to destroy the terrible as Chelsea and City

What comeback! Mutu could end their career in the Premier League! We have a colleague that the British superstar, fans are delirious: "Mutu, Mutu that comes to us?"

Brighton gives another hit this summer. Mutu I thought the team lead in the Premier League and have to fight with Chelsea and City of the year. Gustavo Poye, manager of Brighton, the British once more shocked this summer when he managed to Wayne Bridge loan in the Championship, one of the best defenders of the national left England.

Now Mutu is among them hysterical fans, if Cesena will accept the offer. "It is a tempting" to write the Transfer Rumours. Brighton finished 10 of 24 last year in the second league. The target for next season's promotion to the Premier League.

Piturca Mutu sent their best to come to Dinamo, but to stay in Serie B at Cesena. From Brighton striker will most likely return and the national. World Cup qualification in 2014 and promotion to the Premier League would be a mega-career revival of Adrian Mutu.

http://www.sport.ro/stranieri/ce-revenire-mutu-se-transfera-in-anglia-mondialul-e-asigurat-vine-si-la-nationala-va-fi-coleg-c-un-superstar.html

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Yes! just a dream maybe

Cardiff
New ESU seat on halfway line

koosak
bruno
greer
el abd
bridge
bridcutt
crofts
vicente
buckley
mutu
lua lua

subs

brez
calderon
dunk
vincelot
agnes
barnes
cms

That'll do for me.

Maybe a bit light in central defence there - it lacks someone with Champions League experience :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here