Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

adams out

adams in or out

• Total voters

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Our most talented player is in Notts as well.Wilkins never had a problem with Lynch.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
There's Far More Then That.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I'm waiting for Uncle Spielbergs definative view...... :laugh:

Feb 28, 2006
Eastleigh
Well I've finally voted Adams out, enough is a enough, he is not the Adams we used to have. He is finished and needs to leave before the whole place turns against him and what he did for us in the past is totally eclipsed and forgotten.

Bring in Ian Holloway!

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I can't defend Adams. 2 wins in 17 league games and Harty is still asking " if " we might go down.

I could not be arsed to go today and have sold my last 3 games and really cannot be f***ed with it anymore. This started over 2 years ago when McGhee was sacked.

Our core support is dwindling but theres not point in sacking Adams as we have him until we get to Falmer regardless of what division we are in.

Feb 28, 2006
Eastleigh
I can't defend Adams. 2 wins in 17 league games and Harty is still asking " if " we might go down.

I could not be arsed to go today and have sold my last 3 games and really cannot be f***ed with it anymore. This started over 2 years ago when McGhee was sacked.

Our core support is dwindling but theres not point in sacking Adams as we have him until we get to Falmer regardless of what division we are in.

Falmer will look really cool in Blue Square league with a 2000 crowd

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here