Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Adams Out ??

One True BHA

Sep 2, 2008
Oh piss off. I'm one of the only ones being positive on this thread. People saying Adam's out is ridiculous, but to say to say Robinson deserves another chance is too far.

shut up little girl. i'd rather do that than virgo on his own for fucks sake. we are fast becoming a laughing stock. i've never said i wanted adams sacked but he is disgracing himself and the club at the moment.

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
Got something you ain't and cannot afford a season ticket, now you f*** off turd burglar.

Didn't really understand that, but I'll have a go at what you meant. If you're talking financially, of course some people cannot afford it, but at the same time, they don't come on here questioning a game and a manager when they haven't attended the game.

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
shut up little girl. i'd rather do that than virgo on his own for fucks sake. we are fast becoming a laughing stock. i've never said i wanted adams sacked but he is disgracing himself and the club at the moment.

That's oringinal. I'm not all that little actually, I'd say about 5ft 4?

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Adams is not going to go anywhere, Knight won't sack him unless we get relegated and he won't quit because he thinks he can turn it around and if he quits where would he go after this. Just have to get behind him and hope/pray that things get better and somehow he stumbles on a situation where people play in their best position

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
Robinson FULLY deserves his chance to start a game this season, especially upfront. If not then play Gargan.

But for f*** sake Micky play SOMEONE who can score goals!

Adam Virgo upfront on his own today...where do you see the goals coming from while our two strikers are injured?!

It needs to be adressed right now, and other people deserve their chance because IT'S NOT WORKING!!!

Didn't really understand that, but I'll have a go at what you meant. If you're talking financially, of course some people cannot afford it, but at the same time, they don't come on here questioning a game and a manager when they haven't attended the game.

I WILL TYPE THIS VERY SLOWLY SO YOU UNDERSTAND, I DO NOT LIKE ADAMS AS OUR MANAGER, NEVER GO BACK AS A WELL KNOWN MANAGER ONCE SAID, WE WERE DOING OK UNDER WILKINS BUT POTLESS BOWED UNDER PRESSURE FROM ?????????, WHEN ADAMS FUCKS OFF I WILL TAKE MY SEAT AGAIN AT THE WITHDEAN TILL THEN I WILL STAY AWAY AND LEAVE IT TO SAD FUCKS LIKE YOU. AS YOU SAY f*** OFF AND I HAVE.

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
I WILL TYPE THIS VERY SLOWLY SO YOU UNDERSTAND, I DO NOT LIKE ADAMS AS OUR MANAGER, NEVER GO BACK AS A WELL KNOWN MANAGER ONCE SAID, WE WERE DOING OK UNDER WILKINS BUT POTLESS BOWED UNDER PRESSURE FROM ?????????, WHEN ADAMS FUCKS OFF I WILL TAKE MY SEAT AGAIN AT THE WITHDEAN TILL THEN I WILL STAY AWAY AND LEAVE IT TO SAD FUCKS LIKE YOU. AS YOU SAY f*** OFF AND I HAVE.

What's slow about that, it's in capitals?

Zeke Rowe's shoes

Oct 21, 2008
Bath
Robinson FULLY deserves his chance to start a game this season, especially upfront. If not then play Gargan.

But for f*** sake Micky play SOMEONE who can score goals!

Adam Virgo upfront on his own today...where do you see the goals coming from while our two strikers are injured?!

It needs to be adressed right now, and other people deserve their chance because IT'S NOT WORKING!!!

Defo. A sole striker (or defender) reduces are chances in a game from the start....

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Agree 100% and what worries me most is the stadium depends heavily on us retaining the current fanbase and attracting enough support to get a reasonable weekly attendance.

Our performances and run of results if anything is driving more people away. We need to pick up some form and quick or we could find ourselves playing in front of an empty Withdean en route to league 2

Well said - also agree with Pasty and Timbha.

With 13 games gone, we've only got 13 points.
Keep that up and we'll have 46 points by the end of the season.
To put that into context, last season Bournemouth and Gillingham were relegated on 48 and 46 points respectively.

2007-2008:
7 Brighton and Hove Albion 46 19 12 15 58 50 +6 69

So far:
18 Brighton and Hove Albion 13 2 7 4 13 17 -4 13

Where's the progress?

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab

This is why i'm selling my season ticket.Adams has taken ugly football to a new level.

willalbion

May 8, 2006
London
I have to say it's not just the fact we can't win a game, it's the way we are playing, I've only seen three games this season and in each we were negative in the extreme, absolutely appalling football, Adams would appear to be a throwback to the late 90's, what on earth does he tell the team to do? It's a little embarrassing, all the shouts of keep the faith, it's a bit blind no? (see what i did there?)

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
To many fans here tolerate anything and always say if you don't like it f off,thats just typical on here.

You will be the first of many bud:rolleyes:

D

Deleted member 2719

It's Dick and the boards fault.

They said they were taking the club forward and that we know is bolloxs.

Time for Dick to talk to the fans admit he has f*cked up and apologies to STH's and fans and most of all Dean Wilkins.

He will lose all respect if he doesn't act soon.

cheshunt seagull

Jul 5, 2003
DK is no more than a front man for others. Basically the ownership has fxxxed up big time and created a totally unnecessary relegation battle at the same time as potentially destroying all the work that has been done to turn the results of a promising youth set-up into the basis for the club's future. This season is becoming depressing beyond words. For those who think that it will all turn out fine, all MA needs is time, please let me know what you are on so I can get some, fxxk knows I need it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here