Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Adams Out ??

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
I'm starting to agree with that sentiment. Yes, I know how close we came to probable extinction. I was at the last Goldstone game, I was at Hereford, I went to Gillingham, but I'm getting bored of the "you should be grateful we still have a club to support" arguement.

I said it last week, and I'll say it again this week. I think many a manager would be under a serious amount of pressure to resign, and be getting loads of stick from fans with a record of 2 wins in 13, no home win and 2 points above the relegation zone, but it seems to me just because it's Micky Adams it's not an issue.

Agree 100% and what worries me most is the stadium depends heavily on us retaining the current fanbase and attracting enough support to get a reasonable weekly attendance.

Our performances and run of results if anything is driving more people away. We need to pick up some form and quick or we could find ourselves playing in front of an empty Withdean en route to league 2

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I'm starting to agree with that sentiment. Yes, I know how close we came to probable extinction. I was at the last Goldstone game, I was at Hereford, I went to Gillingham, but I'm getting bored of the "you should be grateful we still have a club to support" arguement.

I said it last week, and I'll say it again this week. I think many a manager would be under a serious amount of pressure to resign, and be getting loads of stick from fans with a record of 2 wins in 13, no home win and 2 points above the relegation zone, but it seems to me just because it's Micky Adams it's not an issue.

spot on - the club is in danger of being in reverse as we approach the move to Falmer if that ever happens. Too many niggling issues when added together don't make watching the team much fun anymore. You know when nothing is happening on the pitch when the club starts on about it's community work (which is great but a side matter).

For most of us the pleasure/excitement comes from what happens on the pitch and the league table.

McGhee and Wilkins were treated much more harshly than MA.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Micky will turn it around. Keep the faith.

hope you are right but how long do we have to wait? I'm running out of patience

ktf is such a meaningless phrase anyway and those who chant out the mantra can never be proved wrong

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON

Yeah you get slated if you say one bad word against knight on here:nono:yes the man took over the club and did what was required "get us back to brighton"and that was the goal for anyone who took over the club.

debts are massive and we get countless problems unlike any other clubs:angry:
Managers come and go and the board escape the flack every year,there time is due:angry:

vitusvivi

May 30, 2008
Yeah you get slated if you say one bad word against knight on here:nono:yes the man took over the club and did what was required "get us back to brighton"and that was the goal for anyone who took over the club.

Managers come and go and the board escape the flack every year,there time is due:angry:

well said:thumbsup:

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness

100% TRUE :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I am looking through the window at this very moment.
Getting up close to it in fact.
Maybe my breath is showing on it.
2 more defeats and I will be one of Harty`s window lickers.

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
He should just f*** off.

I'm interested to know how many games you have attended this year, because all I have ever seen you post is crap when you haven't actually attended the game people are refering to. More importantly why don't you f*** off?

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
It's getting serious now. I'm not going so far as to say 'Adams Out!', but the man needs to take a good hard look at himself in charge of this club.
His tactics have been baffling all season long, his team selections have been baffling at times, and I don't see the fire in Micky at the moment!

Yes Murray and Forster are injured right now, but is Murray or even VIRGO really the man to lead the front line ON HIS OWN!?!? Of course not? So what does Adams see in him that we don't?! We have got Gargan back from Lewes now, Jake came on and sounded bright today. It's now high time one of these was thrown into the starting XI. Jake played well for the reserves and sounded good today, and Gargs has had a decent spell at Lewes. Give them a chance Micky!

Anything is better than the shower we are witnessing right now!
Drop Virgs into defence alongside Elphick, leave the rest of the defence as it is. The midfield to me is a complete mess! Too many short-term loans, and too many changes for my liking. Keep it simple Micky!!! 4-4-2 with wide players and two strikers...it might just work!?

Last edited:

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
It's getting serious now. I'm not going so far as to say 'Adams Out!', but the man needs to take a good hard look at himself in charge of this club.
His tactics have been baffling all season long, his team selections have been baffling at times, and I don't see the fire in Micky at the moment!

Yes Murray and Forster are injured right now, but is Murray really the man to lead the front line ON HIS OWN!?!? Of course not? So what does Adams see in him that we don't?! We have got Gargan back from Lewes now, Jake came on and sounded bright today. It's now high time one of these was thrown into the starting XI. Jake played well for the reserves and sounded good today, and Gargs has had a decent spell at Lewes. Give them a chance Micky!

Anything is better than the shower we are witnessing right now!
Drop Virgs into defence alongside Elphick, leave the rest of the defence as it is. The midfield to me is a complete mess! Too many short-term loans, and too many changes for my liking. Keep it simple Micky!!! 4-4-2 with wide players and two strikers...it might just work!?
I totally agree:thumbsup:

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
Yes Murray and Forster are injured right now, but is Murray really the man to lead the front line ON HIS OWN!?!? Of course not? So what does Adams see in him that we don't?! We have got Gargan back from Lewes now, Jake came on and sounded bright today. It's now high time one of these was thrown into the starting XI. Jake played well for the reserves and sounded good today, and Gargs has had a decent spell at Lewes. Give them a chance Micky!QUOTE]

No, sounded like he came on and had a couple of powder puff shots, when he comes on I don't feel enthusiastic at all.

blue and white army

Jan 31, 2008
Brighton

I know the board should be sacked and we should on merit be in the championship:laugh:... get real you deluded mong :censored: :thud:

I'm interested to know how many games you have attended this year, because all I have ever seen you post is crap when you haven't actually attended the game people are refering to. More importantly why don't you f*** off?

Got something you ain't and cannot afford a season ticket, now you f*** off turd burglar.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here