Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Adams Out Thread

That's right, get ya head out of the sand Adams should not have come back, we want Wilkins.[/QUOTE

So when Adams came back everybody was saying ''return of the messiah'' blah blah blah. We will finish mid table and push on next season. I agree we have been shit barring Man city, crewe but i feel the panic button is being pressed to early friends............

'Reckon the panic button was pushed when DW was offed. :glare:

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Was prepared to give him a chance, but after seeing yet another DISMAL and PATHETIC performance, I'm not sure where we go from here.

We can't beat the worst side in the division at home, with no league win since August:nono:

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
f***ing glad I never used my ST today, Adams out, those on the board of directors wanted rid of Wilkins should hang there heads in shame, you have f***ed up the team management as well as Falmer.

Adams go and go now, Wilkins back.

I'm glad you didn't use it too. Keep your over-the-top nonsense to this forum.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
DK doing a U turn and sacking Adams. Never in a million years.

Can't see DK getting rid of him for couple seasons at least as that would be him admitting a mistake

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I think DK is probably on the phone to Danny Wilson right now...

bhadeb

Jan 11, 2008
It's ok Dick Knight saying in the argus today that he will back Adams whatever happens but unless things change i will not be renewing my season ticket next year - £880 is a lot of money for me and i am not prepared to pay out anymore money to watch the shit that is being served up at withdean - i heard a couple of comments from fans as we were leaving today - one said " well if you have 2 shit teams playing football you have got no chance of a decent game" and the other " Well Dick Knight said he brought Micky Adams back to get us out of this division - he's doing it well we'll be ba in league 2 before you know it"
This is not acceptable and the board don't seem to have much to say about it - if Dean had been winless at home in October Dick would have had him sacked !!

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
He ferking would if Knight and Bloom would f*** off and take bullshite Perry with them.

This has to be the biggest pile of bollocks, ever typed on NSC! Ok genius, who do you suggest to take over then?! Charlie Chalk, Thomas The Tank Engine prehaps? Go and f*** off somewhere else......

The Merry Prankster

Pactum serva
Aug 19, 2006
Shoreham Beach
It's ok Dick Knight saying in the argus today that he will back Adams whatever happens but unless things change i will not be renewing my season ticket next year - £880 is a lot of money for me and i am not prepared to pay out anymore money to watch the shit that is being served up at withdean - i heard a couple of comments from fans as we were leaving today - one said " well if you have 2 shit teams playing football you have got no chance of a decent game" and the other " Well Dick Knight said he brought Micky Adams back to get us out of this division - he's doing it well we'll be ba in league 2 before you know it"
This is not acceptable and the board don't seem to have much to say about it - if Dean had been winless at home in October Dick would have had him sacked !!

I almost agree. A first.

Dover

Home at Last.
Oct 5, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
I share a Season Ticket with Krisipes, as we both work shifts. He gets the prescience as he has children, and the big, if there are any, days are more deserved by him than me. However, on today's showing, and like those of the season so far I for one am thinking the following. a) Why am I watching this shit, and b) why have I paid to watch this shit.

The answer to both of the above is because I love the Albion, who ever plays, and who ever is in charge but, and this is the big but, please Mr Adams tell me why the team have seen to gone backwards in your charge. I for one can see that the younger players have shrunk in comparison to last season, and the morale is as low as a plimsoll line on an overloaded ferry.

Also one question for Mr. Knight. Would you take back a woman who has scorned you one before? From my viewpoint I just think you might.

Stumpy Tim

I think DK is probably on the phone to Danny Wilson right now...

Which is the person he should have called in the first place. Once he decided to fire Wilkins (which is a decision looking more absurd after every game) he should have got in Wilson. You don't improve the kids we have by smashing the ball long at every opportunity. I don't blame Joel Lynch at all for moving on... he wants to play the kind of football his talents deserve - and instead he gets THICKY Adams as manager who plays an horrendously unfit defender in his place.

I have always supported Dick Knight, but this move has ruined the momentum we had last season. He's acted like a fully fledged member of the TWUNT clan

Once he decided to fire Wilkins (which is a decision looking more absurd after every game)

It absolutely amazes me that people are still going on about Wilkins being sacked wrongly.

NOBODY, except Dick Knight, the board and Dean Wilkins knows the reason why he was sacked.

It was NOT because he failed to make the play-offs and I am pretty certain it was not to simply bring Adams back.

If you read between the lines of what Dick Knight has said there was clearly some other problem that we are unaware of in any detail.

So by all means lets have a debate about Adams (my position: still concerned about his tactics but I'd give him time) but lets not talk a bought the right and wrongs of Wilkins when the only people who know the real story made the decision.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
For fucks sake, Adams is bad, but it isnt that bad, yes he makes some joke decisions, and we play some shit football, but sack him? No

I have been fairly critical of Adams, but I dont want him sacked.

If he was sacked, Virgo would be the new manager, and we dont want that!!!

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Which is the person he should have called in the first place. Once he decided to fire Wilkins (which is a decision looking more absurd after every game) he should have got in Wilson. You don't improve the kids we have by smashing the ball long at every opportunity. I don't blame Joel Lynch at all for moving on... he wants to play the kind of football his talents deserve - and instead he gets THICKY Adams as manager who plays an horrendously unfit defender in his place.

I have always supported Dick Knight, but this move has ruined the momentum we had last season. He's acted like a fully fledged member of the TWUNT clan

Well said, Tim. Good to see a few more posters on NSC not involved in this sad little Adams love-in. Wilson would have been the perfect manager for us at the moment. Adams has failed at every club he has been to since leaving us and is doing so again. Like Hinshelwood a few seasons ago, it is inevitable that he will be given the boot. The longer we leave it, the harder it will be for the next manager to get us out of the shit. Knight left it too late when he appointed Coppell, looks like he could be doing the same again with Adams.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
He deserves the season, can't see Dick getting rid of him before Falmer to tell the truth.

Grimace

Banned
Nov 23, 2007
Brighton
Adams

Your f***ing Idiots Yes Lets Sack Adams That Will Help Are Situation Out So Will Can Bring In A New Manerger He Will Sort Everything Out You Are All Dreaming. Adams Will Not Go. At Least I Go To Every Home And Some Away Games But Some f***ing Idiots Dont Even Go And Judge The Game Go To The Game You Twat

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Like many on here I am critical of MA and his management/coaching team and some of their decisions, which to put it mildly have been beyond belief, but I stil believe that he will get it right for promotion next season much as I would have hoped and expected it for this.
So lets back the players and if you have to give any body stick givge it to Adams Booker and White but certainly do not even consider sacking MA. The other 2 ????

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here