Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Adams Out Thread

f***ing glad I never used my ST today, Adams out, those on the board of directors wanted rid of Wilkins should hang there heads in shame, you have f***ed up the team management as well as Falmer.

Adams go and go now, Wilkins back.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
It is getting very Worrying with tough games coming up.

Deanbha

Mar 27, 2008
Living in the real world.
That's right, get ya head out of the sand Adams should not have come back, we want Wilkins.[/QUOTE

So when Adams came back everybody was saying ''return of the messiah'' blah blah blah. We will finish mid table and push on next season. I agree we have been shit barring Man city, crewe but i feel the panic button is being pressed to early friends............

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
It is very very strange you have to say,these players should be capable of much much better???

One minute you are playing attractive football which involves PASSING,then hoof ball:shrug:

I couldn't give a shite about cup games just getting promoted will do:shootself

That's right, get ya head out of the sand Adams should not have come back, we want Wilkins.[/QUOTE

So when Adams came back everybody was saying ''return of the messiah'' blah blah blah. We will finish mid table and push on next season. I agree we have been shit barring Man city, crewe but i feel the panic button is being pressed to early friends............
I WAS NOT SHOUTING WHEN HE CAME BACK.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
2 poor teams shyte game but ile put my head on the block here and say im not that bothered whos in charge as long as the team plays as a TEAM and today i just didnt see it. was denied a deffo penalty wich would have won us the game but frankly we just aint good enough at the mo end of.

One True BHA

Sep 2, 2008
just because we've been shit so far does not mean we can sack adams. he has been nothing short of a disgrace so far but we need to give him time and see what he can do. wilkins would not come back anyway.

just because we've been shit so far does not mean we can sack adams. he has been nothing short of a disgrace so far but we need to give him time and see what he can do. wilkins would not come back anyway.
He ferking would if Knight and Bloom would f*** off and take bullshite Perry with them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here