Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Shall I say it first....

Poll?

Edit: :lolol:

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
The Micky Adams that we have is not the Micky Adams that was here before. That is the fundemental reason why he has to go and he has to go NOW. We need someone who has the stomach for a relegation fight. The old Micky would have been perfect but I don't know who this imposter is.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
knight listened to nsc with the lardy jock clown now will he listen as a lot of albion fans are pissed off

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
That is not true a few fans are pissed off, the ones with very little knowledge of football on here the vast majority are still in favour of MA staying as manager.

I want to Adams to go and I have a lot of knowledge about football. Sweeping generalisations like that are not helpful.

At the moment the poll doesn't agree with you.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Shite today. Leaning towards out, simply because he has turned what looks on paper a squad which can compete for play-off places, into one that looks to be a nailed-on certainty to be in the relegation scrap.

ack

Apr 20, 2006
Posted me Leics friends views on the bloke, stupid subs,no tactical sense,why you playing that team........
Our best young defender onloan at Forest coz he wants away???
You want away, you do it here for us.
This team has gone from thinking we can nick a win in the last 10 mins, to edge of seat will we conceed. And we supposedly strength'd our side???????

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
but not everybody welcomed him back in the first place. i reckon our support was split about 50 50 when he came back. 50% were happy but 50% were against it. of those 50% how many now think it was a mistake?

i'm sorry but he has to go and he has to go soon. we are WOEFUL.

Statto

Nov 11, 2005
Graceland Memphis
That is not true a few fans are pissed off, the ones with very little knowledge of football on here the vast majority are still in favour of MA staying as manager.

Bollocks.

I am now unfortuatly a member of the adams out brigade, and so are the majority of fans I have spoken to who go home and away.

After around 400 hardy soles get up around 5am from brighton, we expext a lot better than that crap that was served up yesterday (and the last 9 league games) . Can you really blame us for wanting rid of a once legendary manager who is taking us backwards!.

Adams out.

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia

Classic - if you don't agree with me you know nothing about football.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I want him to stay. We are still in all cups and will start climbing the table when we have 2 fit strikers again soon

The strikers are not the problem.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
He deserves a season, the same as Wilkins.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
still got til Xmas for me, if we're in the bottom 4 or languishing around that area then times up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here