Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Adam Lallana ****Singed****

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Same here. Underwhelmed. Typical NSC creaming themselves over a washed up injury prone player who has done nothing these last few years.

At least hes a free transfer which is a bonus

Damn. I was look forward to go to the circus now they have reopened. But looks like clowns are still on the banned list and on here instead. How high is your car insurance, given that the doors keep falling off? And cleaning custard pies off of the upholstery must be a pain.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Go on the Saints forum and they say completely different. They are glad they weren't in for him

I've seen lots of Liverpool fans- mostly of the plastic Twitter variety, ie 90% of their fanbase then- saying how they think it's a good move for him. Presumably based on our game against them recently when we played well aside from the catastrophic first ten minutes.

Not sure I really get all the hype about Saints this year. Sure, they've done remarkably well to recover from the infamous 9-0, but for all the praise showered on Hasenhuttl, they're still going to finish bottom half (or one place above it). They're hardly Sheffield United or Wolves.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Same here. Underwhelmed. Typical NSC creaming themselves over a washed up injury prone player who has done nothing these last few years.

Miserable sod :smile:

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun

Why do you care?
I thought you had given up watching the Albion.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Why do you care?
I thought you had given up watching the Albion.

I have given up paying for a season ticket to watch a tv screen to tell me i can celebrate a goal. I''ll leave that to mugs like you :lolol:

I

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Is Spence Lawro in disguise or is Lawro Spence in disguise?

Spence wants to be noticed - Lawro already has the fame he’s after so not sure. I wouldn’t be posting more bold predictions on here having looked very silly on a number of threads like Maty Ryan and also constantly saying were shit and going down - but each to their own. I guess it’s characters like this that make NSC!

Last edited:

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann

It's not like you to be so positive.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I have given up paying for a season ticket to watch a tv screen to tell me i can celebrate a goal. I''ll leave that to mugs like you :lolol:

I

Was there a celebratory piss up from those sitting near to you when you told them that you were giving up your season ticket ? :lolol:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

I

Won’t be able to offer opinions on matches in future then. May as well close this one and sign up to the Saints forum as suggested :lol: Luckily, those ‘mugs’ many of whom had season tickets at Gillingham and Withdean are the ones who will be keeping the club going and the ones who helped save the club in the first place. Shocking comment, even from you.

I look forward to you telling us all whos good and who played shit from the comfort of your Match of the Day highlights next season no doubt!

Last edited:

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Apparently driving down tomorrow for a medical, pray Norwich don't get wind of the deal!

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset
This is an absolute step change for the Albion, another level. Getting players like Lallana in attracts other players like Lallana, for instance a striker like Giroud is then potentially no longer fantasy.
I never thought I’d see this in my lifetime.

This exactly. Far too many posters are focussing on age, sicknote: the predictable negatives. This is a marquee signing that will attract attention in a way that 'Unheard From Eredivisie' would not. And, you never know, he might even be good on the pitch as well as taking on uncle role from Muzza.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here