Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Adam Boulton Sky News

Harty

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex
Owned by Alistair Campbell on live TV.

Mr Boulton I know Murdoch pays you but that doesn't mean you have to be constantly up Cameron's arse.

Made to look a fool by the king of spin.:lolol:

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park
I'd love a Lab/Lib coalition just to see f***ing Murdoch, Sky and the whole of News International explode in apoplectic rage that their 'boy' wasn't able to take up residence at no.10.

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
i saw that as totally the other way round. "alistair, this is what you do. you come on here and put words in peoples mouths" OWNED

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Owned by Alistair Campbell on live TV.

Mr Boulton I know Murdoch pays you but that doesn't mean you have to be constantly up Cameron's arse.

Made to look a fool by the king of spin.:lolol:

Depends how you viewed it.

Alistair Campbell has been a political bully..............and ****, all his life. Today showed exactly that. Campbells ability to lie through his teeth and live in a fantasy world is legendary.

Anyone who could possibly believe that he is anything above scum really needs a reality check.

You should stick to your cheap window lickers jibes Harty.That is obviously your best level.

ridda

Oct 6, 2003
BN1

Alistair Campbell has been a political bully..............and ****, all his life. Today showed exactly that. Campbells ability to lie through his teeth and live in a fantasy world is legendary.

Anyone who could possibly believe that he is anything above scum really needs a reality check.

You should stick to your cheap window lickers jibes Harty.That is obviously your best level.

No need for a personel attack on Harty.

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
i saw that as totally the other way round. "alistair, this is what you do. you come on here and put words in peoples mouths" OWNED

Me too.

Has anyone noticed that the Labour party has going into massive spin time. Not a peep from the Tory Party.

Labour are a joke of a party and the joko clown needs to f*** of before he is force out at the next parliamnet. Tosser.

Harty

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex

CJD it wasn't a jibe, it was a knee jerk comment that I deeply regretted, and although it resulted in my immediate sacking I was later re-instated.

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
I'd love a Lab/Lib coalition just to see f***ing Murdoch, Sky and the whole of News International explode in apoplectic rage that their 'boy' wasn't able to take up residence at no.10.

What, the boy who got the most votes in the election? You also know that a Lib/Lab will not have a majority right? You would have to have all the nationlists parties in aswell. Which mean only England will pay the massive bill Gorden bennett has left.

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
Harty,unlike you,I am a Tory supporter so I might be a bit biased;nevertheless please don't state any admiration for anything Campbell utters....he's not a very nice man!!
P.S.If you show any more support for him,I might just have to have my funeral arranged by someone else!:lolol:

Harty

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex

Tank it was the way Boulton, the consumate pro, lost his cool that I thought gave Campbell the edge, but its all about opinions.

Ring me about the boxing when you are ready

Harty

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex
Harty,unlike you,I am a Tory supporter so I might be a bit biased;nevertheless please don't state any admiration for anything Campbell utters....he's not a very nice man!!
P.S.If you show any more support for him,I might just have to have my funeral arranged by someone else!:lolol:

As an undertaker I'm apolitical.:thumbsup:

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
In fairness to Harty he didn't say anything nice about Campbell, he just said that in his opinion and in this interview he outpointed Boulton.
Personally I haven't a clue. ITV and SKY current affairs always look like tabloid rubbish to me when compared to BBC News. The PM debates provided a level playing field comparison and those two looked like the Mid Sussex Times trying to compete with the Times or the Guardian. Both were quite properly roasted by the broadsheet TV reviewers.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
[yt]RZm5cm0ZtL4[/yt]

Looking at that I'd say adam boulton comes off as a hot head, and campbell comes off as a prick deliberately trying to remain calm to claim a victory he doesn't have.

I don't think either "owned" the other.

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
The right wing buffoons are going mental on here! Unlucky guys, the Tory Party can't even be elected after the polls were stating they would have a land slide! Will they ever come back from this? I don't think so. Golden boy Cameron looks like a fool now!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Pretty pathetic really when all said and done

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here