Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Abuse of 'Ask the Club'

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
So people climbing over hoarding doesn`t count does it? Unprotected edges ? No vehicle & pedestrian segregation? Scaffolds with not enough sway braces? check out the link below to see what i mean!

http://www.countdown2falmer.co.uk/feb10.php#

One photo, just one photo could cause a few red faces, why did Jack Straw take it :nono: :facepalm:

114.jpg

The Large One.... unfortunately you are wrong!!

Under the new CDM Regulations (2007) it is the ultimate reasonsibility of the Client (BHAFC) and hence the question to the club.

I would just suggest that for both the best interests of BHAFC and the Buckingham Group, the photos should be vetted for H&S issues before posting online.

Vetted by whom? BHAFC? The Buckingham group? You? Me?

Or just left alone to let us all enjoy this monstrosity being built

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Whats with all these new accounts? I smell a rat.

Whoever they are-please piss off. We're not interested in safety issues-we just want the stadium finished on time, under budget and big and brash enough to upset Melanie Cuttress and her son. You're not him are you?

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
You’re obviously a Palace fan on a wind up either that or some sad c**t with nothing better to do than check for Health and safety breaches on our webcam.

I'm going for sad cunt with a Perseus complex.

Are all of these newcomers using the same ISP?

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
We are not all the same person we are concerned professionals who work hard every day to make sure anyone who works on our sites goes home safe & in one piece every day.

Bit of an odd statement, so you do know each other then which is a bit odd seeing as they are new accounts, Can't be working together as the statement says our sites, plural. (which also implies you know each other)

Are you all just a bunch of saddos with nothing better to do with your time that trawl through pictures on internet websites looking for anything that might be seen as a potential risk on a construction site just so you can get a cheap thrill from pointing it out - Or is the truth that you are all just the same person?

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
At the end of the day! give or take the piss taking the main point appears to be saving someone from injury or even a fatality! Surely that deserves the attention of the right people at the club?

Oi-put that pencil down. You'll have somebody's eye out with that!

media,57332,en.jpg

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
The Oldman

This is excellent and the way it should be done and I applored BHA & Buckingham Group for their efforts

But and it is a big but ... The camera never lies

(The following is not directed directly at The Oldman)

Is deep bases without any edge protection acceptable ?
People climbing out of MEWPS acceptable ?

Is it not better to let the club know by forums like this .... Yes we all know they view it than to make official complaints via the HSE One Question
Have any of you that have had a pop at the safety posts today actually worked on a big construction project and understand the processes ...or are you just worried that the photo's will be stopped

Must go got a site to run :wave:

Is it? Why not just write a letter directly to the club expressing your concerns rather than posting it on an internet forum, especially one where a local paper likes to get alot of their Albion related stories from.

Why did you think the only choice is between raising it on a public message board or directly to the HSE?

The problem with H&S nowadays imo is that almost all the major issues and threats have been dealt with and safety improved where it needed to be in the past, but now we have an ever increasing number of people in these roles (same with HR) who now have to justify their jobs and seen to be doing something important so pick on trivial matters and make a such a big deal out of them when its not needed.

Oh and yes i have worked in construction and i understand H&S

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here