Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Abuse of 'Ask the Club'

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Gazwag,

Do you work in construction? I don't think so....

I understand from a fans point of view that this could potentially cause the photo's or webcam to be removed, but I'm not sure people would be reacting the same if somebody died on the site, due to poor health and safety implementation.

Do Brighton really want the new stadium associated with a fatality on their site?

As for the below comment:

''Oh my god its chief nanny state, its not even in the right forum, been a member since 2006 and this is his second post''

I have had a season ticket with Brighton for the last 10 years and went to Gillingham and attend Withdean every week and a number of away games per season.

I just choose to view North Stand Chat and not post.

No I don't but if you have concerns about health and safety is an internet forum really the correct place to raise these. If is a quiet news day at the Argus guess what the headlines will be and suddenly the site is closed.

Oh and congratulations about being a loyal supporter

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
I could be wrong, but I'm pretty certain that responsibility for Health & Safety rests with the Buckingham Group - not Brighton & Hove Albion. That's why it's down to Buckingham to allow anyone on site.

Why not write to them instead?

AdsPads

Jan 12, 2006
Eastbourne
The Large One.... unfortunately you are wrong!!

Under the new CDM Regulations (2007) it is the ultimate reasonsibility of the Client (BHAFC) and hence the question to the club.

I would just suggest that for both the best interests of BHAFC and the Buckingham Group, the photos should be vetted for H&S issues before posting online.

Cookie Monster

Feb 16, 2010
Now now this is all getting a bit Anal! Oops sorry no pun intended! Im all for Gay pride marching to the community stadium!

Brigadier Bukkake

Feb 16, 2010
If I was Buckingham`s i would not be too happy about the photos being posted as they show quite a few blatant disregards to Health & Safety law & it is the attitude of people who don`t fully understand the law who get all airy fairy.

So shut up thicko`s.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
The Large One.... unfortunately you are wrong!!

Under the new CDM Regulations (2007) it is the ultimate reasonsibility of the Client (BHAFC) and hence the question to the club.

I would just suggest that for both the best interests of BHAFC and the Buckingham Group, the photos should be vetted for H&S issues before posting online.

Fair enough.

But the question still remains - why did you write this on an internet forum, rather than directly to the H&S officers responsible for each party?

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
What's with all the new ***** suddenly appearing?

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

The Bun Elephant

Feb 16, 2010
Sussex By The Sea
Wizard

I am a genuine Brighton Supporter .... and have been since 1967 when i was born

I usually don't bother with posting on internet forums and have viewed this one for many years

Due to todays debate and the way Adspads is getting stick for posting a descent question .... i felt it was time to register and voice my opinion

Maybe if you or others that are criticising worked in construction and understood H&S then maybe you would have understood the original post that has been removed.

Regards
Bun Elephant

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here