Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Absolutely disgraceful

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
EVERY SINGLE "fan" who left upto 10 minutes early now, please feel disgusted with yourselves, 1-0 versus west ham and you are all heading for the exits, absolute f***ing joke.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Not everyone lives in Brighton / Sussex mate. If I leave a couple of minutes before the end I get home at 00.30 instead of 01.30

The Merry Prankster

Pactum serva
Aug 19, 2006
Shoreham Beach
I'm sick to f***ing death of know nothing gobby twats being critical of others (about who's situations they know nothing) after every evening game. Give it a f***ing rest. And before you start I always stay to the bitter end.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
I must admit, It was f***ing embarrasing watching the stand empty that quick.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
I'm sick to f***ing death of know nothing gobby twats being critical of others (about who's situations they know nothing) after every evening game. Give it a f***ing rest. And before you start I always stay to the bitter end.

Have to agree, so this

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
You know what really gets on my tits, is these SO CALLED FANS THAT SIT AT HOME AND f***ing MOAN ABOUT FANS LEAVING, seriously what bollocks your sitting infront of your laptop watching the bloody game, its pissing down and blowing a gale down there.

I dont go to every game i simply cant afford it, but i dont sit at home and slag of those that do go, its a complete joke some of you lot on here.

Better fans what a f***ing idiotic thing to say, f***ing mental

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
You know what really gets on my tits, is these SO CALLED FANS THAT SIT AT HOME AND f***ing MOAN ABOUT FANS LEAVING, seriously what bollocks your sitting infront of your laptop watching the bloody game, its pissing down and blowing a gale down there.

I dont go to every game i simply cant afford it, but i dont sit at home and slag of those that do go, its a complete joke some of you lot on here.

Better fans what a f***ing idiotic thing to say, f***ing mental

Again..... THIS

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here