Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Absolutely disgraceful

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
It is pretty poor though. If we were getting thumped, then there might have been an excuse, but only one goal down with time to play? Even the sky commentators thought it was ridiculous. (first home game I've missed this season in case you were wondering).

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
You know what really gets on my tits, is these SO CALLED FANS THAT SIT AT HOME AND f***ing MOAN ABOUT FANS LEAVING, seriously what bollocks your sitting infront of your laptop watching the bloody game, its pissing down and blowing a gale down there.

I dont go to every game i simply cant afford it, but i dont sit at home and slag of those that do go, its a complete joke some of you lot on here.

Better fans what a f***ing idiotic thing to say, f***ing mental

:yawn:

Buying tickets at £30 a pop as well as going to away matches means I've almost certainly contributed a lot more to the club so far this season than many with a season ticket. But please carry on.

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011

Buying tickets at £30 a pop as well as going to away matches means I've almost certainly contributed a lot more to the club so far this season than many with a season ticket. But please carry on.

Your about as f***ing Boring as they come BETTER FANS f*** of ya prat

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

With respect, you're the one who's carrying on with the 'I'm a better fan than you' line.

Don't try and put yourself above any other Albion supporters here.

DIRK STEELE

Banned
Mar 4, 2011
London now.
Idiots. That was West Ham's most loyal 2.5k fans, not their general crowd. And that's ignoring the score. I take it that those whining about leaving early never bloody went to the game in the first place, so who are you to preach?

I could not get to the game... but of course I turned off the TV 10 minutes from the end cos I could not be arsed to watch. Dexter was on the telly... how could I miss that?

BHABen

Jan 12, 2010
for any total twat on here that are moaning about people leaving early, if you have me a paid taxi waiting outside the ground, i will be more than happy to stay till the end, however until the transport is improved i will decide to leave 2 or 3 mins early to get my 9 year old son home at a decent hour, if any of you have a problem with that, please once and for all f*** off, cause im tired of your moaning.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Even the sky commentators had a pop at Brighton fans leaving so early.

They get paid (handsomely) to be there and they have a quick exit, perhaps, with nothing much to do tomorrow morning. Maybe they need a reality check and find out what it is like to pay to watch a game of football...

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Even the sky commentators had a pop at Brighton fans leaving so early.

So Sky won't be back again to f*** about with the fixtures when fans have to get last or connecting trains on a wet Monday night because they moved it in the first place? Sky need a reality check and when it all goes tits up for them eventually no-one will give a shit because they've had it too good for far too long now. Arrogant wankers.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
Pathetic!!! i dont give a shit if i couldnt make the game tonight, watching live on sky and even sky sports having a pop was cringeworthy and pure embarrasing!! how can you leave 10 minutes early at 1-0 down against west ham when were battering them???

twats

Lionheart

Oct 30, 2010
This is always going to be an issue until some form of transport is laid on to get punters away easier.

Its the same at all "outside town" grounds around the country.

Very frustrating.

Feb 14, 2010
Cant blame the punters, they have to get home. Whoever is in charge of transport at Brighton needs to get parking sorted in east brighton and the train service has to be upgraded, until then the punters have to get home. So stop moaning at the customers and get the transport sorted is the message

DerbyGull

Mar 5, 2008
Notts
So Sky won't be back again to f*** about with the fixtures when fans have to get last or connecting trains on a wet Monday night because they moved it in the first place? Sky need a reality check and when it all goes tits up for them eventually no-one will give a shit because they've had it too good for far too long now. Arrogant wankers.

They get paid (handsomely) to be there and they have a quick exit, perhaps, with nothing much to do tomorrow morning. Maybe they need a reality check and find out what it is like to pay to watch a game of football...

However a couple of minutes later they did mention the terrible transport links.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here