Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Absolute disgrace

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Calm down? f***ing CALM DOWN? We lost against a shit team, below even us in the table, and with their Physio acting as manager for fucks sake!
Indeed. A team that had lost something like ten out of the last twelve, i.e. a team that were even more shit than us. And as you say we can't even blame the 'dead cat bounce' which you get when a new manager comes in, they are being managed by the physio who combined his managerial duties with his regular job of treating the injured! There are absolutely no positives to be taken from Saturday, none whatsoever. There are times when, yes, you do have to take it on the chin and say, 'ok, we lost away by one goal, these things happen', and there are times to be angry. This is one of those times.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Murray = tool. That guy must be trying to make people hate him. I'm not Davies biggest fan, but at least he wants to play for us. Should have been Murray on loan or sold...

Can't sell a player no one wants to buy or take on loan looks like tye scouts have been mugged again.:eek:

springy

Oct 19, 2009
There are absolutely no positives to be taken from Saturday, none whatsoever. There are times when, yes, you do have to take it on the chin and say, 'ok, we lost away by one goal, these things happen', and there are times to be angry. This is one of those times.

Damn right. I'm very VERY angry and Tommy "fat lazy git" Elphick better stay out of my way this week. As for Murray, what a prat.

Slade has to go. He's clearly got no authority in the dressing room and neither he nor most of the team were willing to face the fans after the game on Saturday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here