Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Absolute disgrace

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Tranmere were poor, but we werent much better. Yes the ref was a joke but we had plenty of clear cut chances to win the match comfortably. The only highlight for me was bennett.

ONE shot on target does not win any match comfortably. Especially when yet another one of our clueless morons gets himself needlessly sent off.:US:

:clap:
Just back from the game. To all those saying we are a better team than last year, bollocks are we.

The first half today was as bad or worse than anything we served up last year. Second half Tranmere sat back making us look better but still not a single save had to be made by the keeper other than the penalty which to be honest I thought we were lucky to get as I thought murray handled before being fouled.

Murray should be fined a weeks wages for getting sent off. He knew what the ref was like and still deliberately handled despite being on a yellow.

Anyone dreaming of a charge for the playoffs think again. At this rate we will be lucky to stay up.

I wonder what excuses Slade will come up with today.

Its about time he did the decent thing before its too late.

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
Two things: Dickinson isn't a striker - he's awful

Virgo isn't a defender or midfielder.

Neither should be at this club because the rest of the team are carrying them

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
Two things: Dickinson isn't a striker - he's awful

Virgo isn't a defender or midfielder.

Neither should be at this club because the rest of the team are carrying them

Virgo, is, or more correctly was, a very good defender at this level! Obviously his poor form reflects the shit coaching!

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Cor dear one defeat and hell lets loose. Why was none of this said on Tuesday when despite the victory we were still pretty crap for most of the second half. Slade knows there are problems but it takes time to get it right hopefully he will break up the centre defence and put Tunnicliffe back in now

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
Cor dear one defeat and hell lets loose. Why was none of this said on Tuesday when despite the victory we were still pretty crap for most of the second half. Slade knows there are problems but it takes time to get it right hopefully he will break up the centre defence and put Tunnicliffe back in now

One defeat? Where have you been for the rest of the season? :wozza:

windowlicker

Aug 22, 2009
Today's result was awful. We should have got a point at least. What the f*** is Slade doing to our club? He sure as hell isn't improving our results. Just in case anyone hasn't caught on - WE LOST TO A TEAM BELOW US IN THE TABLE TODAY. How much worse can things get??

so we shouldnt beat anyone above us in the table then?

Higham Seagull Army

May 5, 2008
northants
We are in the shit looking at the upcoming fixtures , we could be well rooted in the drop zone , anyone know what Steve Gritt is doing these days, we are in need of a saviour ,
failing that what about mr mcghee back ?
i can take being beat every week in the championship punching above our weight to being beat every week to shit like tranmere ,huddersfield etc .

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
failing that what about mr mcghee back ?
i can take being beat every week in the championship punching above our weight to being beat every week to shit like tranmere ,huddersfield etc .

We'd have to get coppell to come in first, so he can put us in such a good position that Mcghee can guide us down the table to a lucky and undeserved play off victory first.

Albalbion

Feb 24, 2009
Kingston
was at game ...Murray disgrace deffo 2 yellows... We were boood off 1st half .. No effort no passion pathetic

was also at game today and youre talking utter bollocks, murray didnt deserve his first yellow and if the referees standards are anything to go by he didnt deserve the second, even for a handball. Murray was the only person today who even looked like he was going to score, had a few good chances and all i saw was someone actually trying. There wasnt that much in the way of booing us off either, any booing was mainly directed at the referee, any other booing unfortunately came from a small minority and was aimed at murray, yeh cause thats sure to make him want to play better. why dont we just boo all our players at the start of the game and see how we get on this season.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
was also at game today and youre talking utter bollocks, murray didnt deserve his first yellow and if the referees standards are anything to go by he didnt deserve the second, even for a handball. Murray was the only person today who even looked like he was going to score, had a few good chances and all i saw was someone actually trying. There wasnt that much in the way of booing us off either, any booing was mainly directed at the referee, any other booing unfortunately came from a small minority and was aimed at murray, yeh cause thats sure to make him want to play better. why dont we just boo all our players at the start of the game and see how we get on this season.

Muzza put his hands up as the free kick was taken in the first half and it looked like handball and a needless 1st yellow card. When he did exactly the same thing in the 2nd half trying to win a header then it was inevitable he would be sent off although this time he was pushed in the back which the ref didn't see.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here