Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Absolute disgrace

Albalbion

Feb 24, 2009
Kingston
i didnt see murray put a hand up for the first one, maybe he did and i just missed it, i dont know, but theres absolutely no argument that the referee was a DISGRACE today, how can he send one of our players off for handball outside the tranmere box, when he only awards a yellow card for the tranmere defender clearly denying a goalscoring opportunity with a handball? also im pretty sure the first goal was offside, am looking forward to the football league programme tonight to see it again.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
ONE shot on target does not win any match comfortably. Especially when yet another one of our clueless morons gets himself needlessly sent off.:US:

Clear cut chances don't necessarily end up on target. Murray had an open goal to aim at in the 2nd half and kneed it well wide.

A clear cut chance, but will just go down as a shot off target.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
A blind pass back in to his own half instead of tapping out for a throw is not down to coaching.

not to mention hacking the ball towards OUR 6 yard box with FDM out of position and Tranny players racing in instead of clearing it into the stand.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
We were very poor in the first half, it was quite shockingly clueless at times.

Picked up a bit in the second half however we rode our luck and their no.8 should have been red carded as he only did what Murray did.

Still our disciplinary record is shocking and I believe now the worst in the league so I expect we will be fined for this.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
We lost by a single goal away from home. Let's just calm down shall we?

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
We lost by a single goal away from home. Let's just calm down shall we?

To a team with no manager who had not won at home since August, and who had won only once since August (against Wycombe). Its not good enough.

Last edited:

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
To a team with no manager who had not won at home since August, and who had won only once since August (against Wycombe). Its not good enough.

And how often do teams that have just lost their manager turn in a performance? We were all ways on a hiding to nothing.

ChapManiA

Banned
Oct 25, 2004
Burgess Hill, West-Sussex
On the face of it, losing to Tranmere is disappointing, but we must remember that last season, they were fighting for 6th place against Scunny on the last day of the season. The John Barnes factor is what got Tranmere is their current predicament. It's not often a team goes from top 7 to virtually propping up the table all of 13 games later.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
On the face of it, losing to Tranmere is disappointing, but we must remember that last season, they were fighting for 6th place against Scunny on the last day of the season. The John Barnes factor is what got Tranmere is their current predicament. It's not often a team goes from top 7 to virtually propping up the table all of 13 games later.

It can when half there team leaves

No More Geese

Feb 22, 2009
London
And how often do teams that have just lost their manager turn in a performance? We were all ways on a hiding to nothing.

You would think so, but they'd already lost one game under the physio. They were live on Sky against Stockport earlier in the week and were rubbish. Lost 1-0.

Murray = tool. That guy must be trying to make people hate him. I'm not Davies biggest fan, but at least he wants to play for us. Should have been Murray on loan or sold...

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
It seems quite a common occurence to me. Wasn't it us doing that last season?

Ian Bairds Fist

Nov 26, 2003
Kingston-upon-Thames
You would think so, but they'd already lost one game under the physio. They were live on Sky against Stockport earlier in the week and were rubbish. Lost 1-0.

Murray = tool. That guy must be trying to make people hate him. I'm not Davies biggest fan, but at least he wants to play for us. Should have been Murray on loan or sold...

Murray's reaction to be sent off again summed the bloke up. He's got no interest in playing for us, and certainly no respect for the fans. The feelings mutual Glenn.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Murray's reaction to be sent off again summed the bloke up. He's got no interest in playing for us, and certainly no respect for the fans. The feelings mutual Glenn.

What exactly would you have wanted him to do? He must now that he was a prat and had a sudden rush of blood to the head so was he supposed to argue with ref and possibly get a longer ban, maybe stomp around the place kicking things as he went.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton

The fans who gave him a standing ovation on Tuesday, and he duly clapped all corners of the stadium?

Also, got no interest, despite dispatching the penalty then grabbing the ball and pelting back to the centre circle to get going again?

Still, if you have access to his inner thoughts, gotta say that's impressive.

:wanker:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here