Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

About The Worst BHAFC Game For Ages

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Load of rubbish to day - awful.....................

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Hopefully we will do the usual and play well on the road next Saturday, my first game since Brizzle in the JPT, on a run of 10 consecutive defeats...would settle for a draw to end it, but optimistic that we will win!

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Piss Poor. No passion, no commitment, no energy, no end product. A bollocks ref, a crap performance.
Not blaming the him for the result or performance though, but if i was a Huddersfield fan i'd have probably shot him. Did any of their players not get booked?

BLOODY cold too. To think, last wee i didn't wear a coat.

I think they need to start letting people in for free. Why would any non season ticket holders turn up and PAY to watch the last few meaningless games with performances of that standard?

Shocking:nono:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Yeah looking forward to Saturday

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston
talked my mate who has never been before to go today. he sat in another part of the ground and ive not spoken to him since before the game!

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
The most boring game to listen to on SW as well, I saught comfort in a big bar of galaxy and 2 Crunchies, shameful behaviour! :blush:

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Amazing difference from last week, fabulous performance last Saturday, 1 point... Shit, crap, bollocks, rubbish performance today, 1 point.

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
Trigger said:
Amazing difference from last week, fabulous performance last Saturday, 1 point... Shit, crap, bollocks, rubbish performance today, 1 point.

You went AGAIN today? You had better have a lay down now!!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Race said:
The most boring game to listen to on SW as well, I saught comfort in a big bar of galaxy and 2 Crunchies, shameful behaviour! :blush:

Tank had plenty to say to that referee today and a deserved yellow I am afraid

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
roll on next week:)

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
I was just thinking whether you could actually put together a less threatening combination of subs than:

Elder
Loft
Gatting

:nono:

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Race said:
You went AGAIN today? You had better have a lay down now!!
I know, two in a row, what am I doing? Mind you, todays performance was enough to put anyone off :D

At least TANK got sponsors MOM (I think)

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
I felt right through the game if we stepped it up a gear they were there for the taking but we did'nt look interested. :nono:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
British Bulldog said:
I felt right through the game if we stepped it up a gear they were there for the taking but we did'nt look interested. :nono:

Our corners are so rubbish it is unbelievable

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Beach Hut said:
Our corners are so rubbish it is unbelievable

I thought the only decent ball we played in from a set piece was a Bertin free kick in the second half, We looked too lightweight in midfield with Jakey & Cox not performing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here