Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Abdallah Sima

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
What's the deal with Sima? How long left on his contract, and does anyone think he could come in as a Welbeck replacement?
Great minds think alike, I was just wondering the same.
He seems to be finding the net in a few high profile games, certainly enough to get noticed by teams needing a big centre-forward.
He's still only 23.

Screenshot 2024-10-05 at 11.43.04.png

Even if he's deemed not good enough for the Premier League he must be valued at around £25m with his goal scoring record.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I have to say, I'm looking forward to Goodnight coming back next season as he seems to be going the same way as Ali Mac and Bissouma once they both had a season or two of Premier League experience under his belt.
The only difference these days is that we can afford to ship them out to other Premier League teams to gain that experience while we theoretically stock up our squad with Premier league ready players.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
I have to say, I'm looking forward to Goodnight coming back next season as he seems to be going the same way as Ali Mac and Bissouma once they both had a season or two of Premier League experience under his belt.
The only difference these days is that we can afford to ship them out to other Premier League teams to gain that experience while we theoretically stock up our squad with Premier league ready players.
I think the big question with him is where he plays. I know most insist his best position is as a 10 but we've got a few that play there so there's the question of game time, although he'll certainly get some of it there. I still think that he'll sit very well a little deeper in a 8.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I think the big question with him is where he plays. I know most insist his best position is as a 10 but we've got a few that play there so there's the question of game time, although he'll certainly get some of it there. I still think that he'll sit very well a little deeper in a 8.
Yes and that has been the issue ever since he arrived here. I suspect he'll end up playing number 10 if that is where he is playing for Leicester every week, especially as João Pedro or Baleba might be moved on (for huge money) by the time he comes back, meaning there will need to be adjustments across the squad, thereby possibly accommodating him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here