Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Aaron Davies

Zeke Rowe's shoes

Oct 21, 2008
Bath
loving the footage of him in the playoffs - the kind of player we need I think - lets hope he stays fit and gets back into that kind of form. Looks natural on the ball and he's not an aging journeyman. I think RS will get the best out of him

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Apparently initial payment on Wright was £35k

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
I'm looking forward to seeing Davies, although to be fair I was looking forward to seeing Wright and Crofts too so what do i know!
Hopefully having worked succesfully with him before Rus can get the best out of him. I'd prefer a perm than a loan but I guess it may be with a view to a transfer in January.

Smythe

Oct 8, 2008
Brightonian in Manchester
I'm looking forward to seeing Davies, although to be fair I was looking forward to seeing Wright and Crofts too so what do i know!
Hopefully having worked succesfully with him before Rus can get the best out of him. I'd prefer a perm than a loan but I guess it may be with a view to a transfer in January.

Argus says with view to a permanent move

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
That long range goal in the playoff video looks dope as. Fingers crossed Sladey can get the best out of him. Didn't get to see Wright play (as I'm in Oz), but from the radio commentary, he didn't sound like he could get a corner past the first man...

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
That long range goal in the playoff video looks dope as. Fingers crossed Sladey can get the best out of him. Didn't get to see Wright play (as I'm in Oz), but from the radio commentary, he didn't sound like he could get a corner past the first man...

If I remember rightly Wright took the corner in the last min against Millwall that failed to beat the first man...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here