Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A warning.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
It is hardly personal information. Just saying it is a shite situation. As for Work shy I have two jobs, one full time doing something more interesting than you have probably ever done in your life the other self employed cleaning which while is not exactly gonna set the world on fire pays £25 an hour for very little effort. and I get regular paid acting work and work the doors when a decent job comes up so despite you thinking you know all about me you know f*** all Bars (except you do now obviously).

All this and I find time to regularly service your missus. I should get a heart of gold award.

Bars Mar

Registered Drug User
Jan 4, 2008
In Bed With My Doner
Of Course It's Personal Information. I've Even Been Bullied By Your Right Hand Man Alleging That I'm Laughing At Your Misfortune.

Don't Presume To Know About My Job. Unlike You I've Never Told This Board What I Do. However, I Assume That You Are Lying Out Of Your Arse When You Say Your Main Job Is Full Time. Apparently It's Not The Acting Job And Not The Cleaning Job. You Also Get Regular Acting Work And Work The Doors. So, Apparently You're Also Looking For A Fifth Job. Get About A Bit, Don't You? Can't See How You Find The Time To Go Home With That Schedule.

By The Way. A Cleaning Job Paying £45 Grand Pro Rata. I Don't Think So. If It Was Paying That Well You'd Extend Your Hours If You Were After More Money. All In All You're A Bertie Bullshit With A Short Temper And A Duster That You Call A Friend.

As For Shagging The Missus, Is That Your Best Retort? You Sad f***ing Little Boy. Time And Time Again I Own Your Arse On This Board Because Of Responses Like That.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Of Course It's Personal Information. I've Even Been Bullied By Your Right Hand Man Alleging That I'm Laughing At Your Misfortune.

Don't Presume To Know About My Job. Unlike You I've Never Told This Board What I Do. However, I Assume That You Are Lying Out Of Your Arse When You Say Your Main Job Is Full Time. Apparently It's Not The Acting Job And Not The Cleaning Job. You Also Get Regular Acting Work And Work The Doors. So, Apparently You're Also Looking For A Fifth Job. Get About A Bit, Don't You? Can't See How You Find The Time To Go Home With That Schedule.

By The Way. A Cleaning Job Paying £45 Grand Pro Rata. I Don't Think So. If It Was Paying That Well You'd Extend Your Hours If You Were After More Money. All In All You're A Bertie Bullshit With A Short Temper And A Duster That You Call A Friend.

As For Shagging The Missus, Is That Your Best Retort? You Sad f***ing Little Boy. Time And Time Again I Own Your Arse On This Board Because Of Responses Like That.

Can you say 'hypocrite'.

Jahooli

Feb 12, 2008
i mUST aDMIT yOUR tYPING iS aNNOYING..

BuT nOt As AnNoYiNg As TyPiNg ThIs Is.

Bars Mar

Registered Drug User
Jan 4, 2008
In Bed With My Doner
Can you say 'hypocrite'.

Let Me Try

Hippopotamus

Hippocrates

Hippy Hippy Shake.

Apparently Not. You Win That Round. My Turn Now. Can You Say 'Tell Your Mate Not To Forget To Do That Bit In The Corner Where Someone Spilt The Contents Of A Hole Punch. And No, I Don't Have A Spare 50p For A Cup Of Tea'?

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Let Me Try

Hippopotamus

Hippocrates

Hippy Hippy Shake.

Apparently Not. You Win That Round. My Turn Now. Can You Say 'Tell Your Mate Not To Forget To Do That Bit In The Corner Where Someone Spilt The Contents Of A Hole Punch. And No, I Don't Have A Spare 50p For A Cup Of Tea'?

Thanks for proving my point. :wave:

Bars Mar

Registered Drug User
Jan 4, 2008
In Bed With My Doner
Thanks for proving my point. :wave:

And Why Are My Repsonses Any Different From The Ones You Give Das Reich And The Right Wingers That You Don't Like On This Board? Could It Be That The Little Prick That I Respond To Is Your Mate?

Let Me Try Again: 'Les Is A Hypocrite'. There, I Said It! Seems To Help When I Add The 3 Preceding Words. Funny That.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
And Why Are My Repsonses Any Different From The Ones You Give Das Reich And The Right Wingers That You Don't Like On This Board? Could It Be That The Little Prick That I Respond To Is Your Mate?

Let Me Try Again: 'Les Is A Hypocrite'. There, I Said It! Seems To Help When I Add The 3 Preceding Words. Funny That.

You're right, having a pop at someone for dodgy rightwing views is exactly the same as laughing at someones misfortune.

Point excellently proved there Bars. :)

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I would like to step in and offer my mediation services if I may. I like Nibble, Les and Bars Mar if that is allowed. I must say with respect Nibble NSC is NOT the place to come on if you want or expect sympathy or empathy for a difficult time and position you find yourself in.

Most people won't give a shit, some people will sympathise and some will think f*** you. Also although inconvenient its a case of " shit happens " and shit happens a lot in life, at least that's what I've found. Its not like someone has died. Its a bad time that will in due course resolve itself. So to a certain extent you have opened yourself up especially for people looking to have a pop.

I am sure if I posted something happening in my life that was tough for me personally, the general concensus of NSC would be f*** you Spielberg. Sad but true and I think its the same for you. Its the world we live in now.

I hope this helps.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Point proved. Infact for a lot of people it was the best news that had had all year especially the more upset I got so NSC is a cruel beast.

Bars Mar

Registered Drug User
Jan 4, 2008
In Bed With My Doner
You're right, having a pop at someone for dodgy rightwing views is exactly the same as laughing at someones misfortune.

Point excellently proved there Bars. :)

All You've Proved Is That NibNob Did Post About His Personal Life. Is There Some Sliding Scale Of What Can And Can't Be Posted That You Have, That You'd Like To Share With Someone?

What If Those Right Wing Views Are Deeply Held And A Result Of Persistent Harrassment, Physical And Verbal Attacks? Are They Less Dodgy Then? Who Says They're Dodgy?

As With The Politics, If You Post Something On This Site Then f***ing Be Prepared To Have It Shot Down. If Nibble's Personal Life Is Off Limits Then Tell Him To Shut The f*** Up About It. What Is He? Some Sort Of Sacred Cow? Have I Won Too Many Arguments And Now He Feels He Needs You To Fight His Battles.

Well, Boo f***ing Hoo. We've All Got Problems. Lots Of Us Are Facing Money Worries With The Threat Of Mortgages Going Up And House Values Going Down. Lots Of Us Are Threatened With Redundancy And Have A Darn Sight More Responsibilities Than Some Single Bloke Who's Got Himself Into That Position Because He Chose A Career That He Knew Was Extremely Prone To Long Periods Of No Work.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
All You've Proved Is That NibNob Did Post About His Personal Life. Is There Some Sliding Scale Of What Can And Can't Be Posted That You Have, That You'd Like To Share With Someone?

What If Those Right Wing Views Are Deeply Held And A Result Of Persistent Harrassment, Physical And Verbal Attacks? Are They Less Dodgy Then? Who Says They're Dodgy?

As With The Politics, If You Post Something On This Site Then f***ing Be Prepared To Have It Shot Down. If Nibble's Personal Life Is Off Limits Then Tell Him To Shut The f*** Up About It. What Is He? Some Sort Of Sacred Cow? Have I Won Too Many Arguments And Now He Feels He Needs You To Fight His Battles.

Well, Boo f***ing Hoo. We've All Got Problems. Lots Of Us Are Facing Money Worries With The Threat Of Mortgages Going Up And House Values Going Down. Lots Of Us Are Threatened With Redundancy And Have A Darn Sight More Responsibilities Than Some Single Bloke Who's Got Himself Into That Position Because He Chose A Career That He Knew Was Extremely Prone To Long Periods Of No Work.

Angry little sucker ain't ya?

What is it with you and the job thing? He has a job.

I'm not saying people shouldn't be prepared to be shot down if they post personal stuff on here. But at the same time people who post on here taking pleasure in other peoples misfortune should be prepare for people to question that.

You keep saying you have won the argument but the way you are going at him would suggest he has made you very angry for some reason.

Bars Mar

Registered Drug User
Jan 4, 2008
In Bed With My Doner
Angry little sucker ain't ya?

What is it with you and the job thing? He has a job.

I'm not saying people shouldn't be prepared to be shot down if they post personal stuff on here. But at the same time people who post on here taking pleasure in other peoples misfortune should be prepare for people to question that.

You keep saying you have won the argument but the way you are going at him would suggest he has made you very angry for some reason.

Of Course I'm Angry. The Bloke Never Emptied The Bins Last Tuesday And The Dustmen Came On Wednesday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here