A warning.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
300 people looking to have a pop. Life is cruel :down:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Of Course I'm Angry. The Bloke Never Emptied The Bins Last Tuesday And The Dustmen Came On Wednesday.

My sides, they are a splitting.

Why are you so angry Bars? Were you bullied because you seem to have a real bee in your bonet about that.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Bars Mar , no worries mate, these bastards will not grind me down. :yahoo:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I would like to think of Les as a long lost Son. I have tried to take him under my wing and guide him through life and show him the Spielberg Ways.

Reading a post from Bars Mar makes me feel like I'm reading a book out aloud in class in junior school. Every ..... word ..... seems ..... to ..... arrive ..... more ..... slowly.

I know you type every word beginning with a cap so you can have a unique style and make your posts stand out in this NSC world of cliques and drivel.

But it does make them very hard to read. Mostly I don't bother. Still annoys me though :)

Bars Mar

Registered Drug User
Jan 4, 2008
In Bed With My Doner
My sides, they are a splitting.

Why are you so angry Bars? Were you bullied because you seem to have a real bee in your bonet about that.

Like I'm Going To Say Anything About My Private Life On Here. Nib Vented His Spleen On Here (Again), I Responded In Kind. As That NSC Legend And All Round Nice Guy, Garth Said "It's A Cruel World, Baby".

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Like I'm Going To Say Anything About My Private Life On Here. Nib Vented His Spleen On Here (Again), I Responded In Kind. As That NSC Legend And All Round Nice Guy, Garth Said "It's A Cruel World, Baby".

That's a 'yes' then.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
You Realise Simster And Bars Are One And The Same Person Dont You

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Of Course It's Personal Information. I've Even Been Bullied By Your Right Hand Man Alleging That I'm Laughing At Your Misfortune.

Don't Presume To Know About My Job. Unlike You I've Never Told This Board What I Do. However, I Assume That You Are Lying Out Of Your Arse When You Say Your Main Job Is Full Time. Apparently It's Not The Acting Job And Not The Cleaning Job. You Also Get Regular Acting Work And Work The Doors. So, Apparently You're Also Looking For A Fifth Job. Get About A Bit, Don't You? Can't See How You Find The Time To Go Home With That Schedule.

By The Way. A Cleaning Job Paying £45 Grand Pro Rata. I Don't Think So. If It Was Paying That Well You'd Extend Your Hours If You Were After More Money. All In All You're A Bertie Bullshit With A Short Temper And A Duster That You Call A Friend.

As For Shagging The Missus, Is That Your Best Retort? You Sad f***ing Little Boy. Time And Time Again I Own Your Arse On This Board Because Of Responses Like That.

Everybody shares personal info on this board. Nearly everyone has at some point talked about wives, kids, jobs, hassles etc. It is what people talk about. If you choose not to reveal any details then that is up to you. Just perhaps best if you don't follow people around on here insulting anything people say. The only person who likes you on here is Spielberg and he watches Disney films for Christ sakes (sorry US). In reality you actually know very little about me except that I clean and act and got ripped off by a landlady. The rest is all pure assumption and vitriol from you.

As far as how much work I fit into a week you really mustn't have much of a clue about how much you can get done if you put your mind to it. I work full time 5 days a week, clean in the morning, door work in the evening occassionaly and act on holiday time or unpaid leave. Not too much of stretch, I know people who work far longer hours.

As for money, well yes it does work out how you pro-ratad it and that is about right. However it is part time so it is irrelevant. If you took the average I get paid for a days acting and Pro-ratad that it would work out at £117000.00 but I don't do it every day so it is nonsense. And I never said I had money problems, I said someone stole money from me.

I'm sure we will never know what you do for a living but don't critisise other people. I am happy with my life and work very hard to make it work. If you are not happy with yours please don't take it out on others because you just end up looking like some cyber-geek following me around and insulting me, which is a bit pathetic because I sincerely doubt you would be saying these things if you were face to face with them. So wind your neck in, stop playing the big man and as my dear old Gran used to say, If you haven't got anything nice to say....f*** off.

Last edited:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Whats wrong with Disney films :rant::p

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Although we disagree you are a character. I like character's. Life is tough at the moment but the sun in shining and there will be lots of ladies with short skirts and thin blouses walking around town today so things could be worse.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Although we disagree you are a character. I like character's. Life is tough at the moment but the sun in shining and there will be lots of ladies with short skirts and thin blouses walking around town today so things could be worse.

I saw loads of fanny walking to work today. Sometimes I think it's a bad thing.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007

It's fine mate, got friends putting me up and seen some nice places, as you say summer is hurtling towards us and bringing with it the ladies and beach. And it's only a couple of weeks to Indy4. Bloody, ruddy brilliant.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here