Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A warning.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Didn't want to give her an excuse but that didn't stop the drug addled old witch.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Cheers Tone. Luckily it hasn't fallen in the middle of shit loads of course work and 2 short films we are trying to get made. Perfect.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Well Im sorry to hear this Nibs and Les.

Cheers. I have no doubt we will get the money back etc it is just a massive inconvenience having to crash at mates houses and look for a flat and work at same time. ARRRGGGHHHH!!!!

Bars Mar

Registered Drug User
Jan 4, 2008
In Bed With My Doner
Sensible and more balanced? What have you been smoking today?

And Please Stop Typing Like This - It Is The Most Irritating Thing In The World Ever. :angry::angry::angry:

Stop Bullying Me. And I Don't Smoke. Filthy Habit. Always Have Done Ever Since I Had A Job Cleaning In A Pub When I Was Younger. Fortunately I've Got A Proper Job Now.

No - it's a message board.

Then Why Do I Hear A Horrible Whining Whenever You Post?

Cheers. I have no doubt we will get the money back etc it is just a massive inconvenience having to crash at mates houses and look for a flat and work at same time. ARRRGGGHHHH!!!!

Never Fear. Your Old Mucker, Bars, Is Here

Jobs

Accommodation

Hope That Gets You Back On Your Feet.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Stop Bullying Me. And I Don't Smoke. Filthy Habit. Always Have Done Ever Since I Had A Job Cleaning In A Pub When I Was Younger. Fortunately I've Got A Proper Job Now.

Jobs

Accommodation

I shouldn't but I have to say thats bloody marvellous :D

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Make that 8.

The Steward thread is on 17 pages and going strong so this has legs yet. Anyway I like Les and Nibble and do not like to see them going through shit but Bars Mars retort was pretty good.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007

Jobs

Accommodation

Very good. Give yourself a biscuit.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
That's nice Bars, I thought you were just a bit odd but it appears you're actually a nasty piece of work. No matter how much I disliked someone on here I realise that people can be very different in real life and to revel in the misfortune of others isn't very pleasant.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Hope things get back on track for you two soon.

Bars Mar

Registered Drug User
Jan 4, 2008
In Bed With My Doner
That's nice Bars, I thought you were just a bit odd but it appears you're actually a nasty piece of work. No matter how much I disliked someone on here I realise that people can be very different in real life and to revel in the misfortune of others isn't very pleasant.

Les.

Nippy Came On Here To Have A Moan And Make His Private Business Everyone Else's By Telling Us All About His Woes. If The Unhinged Rantathon Wants Help Call Citizen's Advice. If The Job-Shy Sofa Surfer Wants A Shoulder To Cry On Phone Samaritans.But If He Posts His Housing Troubles On A Brighton And Hove Albion Fans Forum Expect To Get Some Flak.

It Was Perhaps Inappropriate To Post This Self-Pitying Tripe Masquerading As Advice In The First Place. I'm Entitled To Express A View If The Nobber Chooses To Make It Public Property. Ha, Ha. I Said Property. How Ironic.

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
Funny thing is it was me that ended up having rows with the her. Nibble remained calm at all times. I've got a fairly good temperament but when someone is shouting at you for nothing it's hard to back down.

So its all your fault then...........:rolleyes:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Les.

Nippy Came On Here To Have A Moan And Make His Private Business Everyone Else's By Telling Us All About His Woes. If The Unhinged Rantathon Wants Help Call Citizen's Advice. If The Job-Shy Sofa Surfer Wants A Shoulder To Cry On Phone Samaritans.But If He Posts His Housing Troubles On A Brighton And Hove Albion Fans Forum Expect To Get Some Flak.

It Was Perhaps Inappropriate To Post This Self-Pitying Tripe Masquerading As Advice In The First Place. I'm Entitled To Express A View If The Nobber Chooses To Make It Public Property. Ha, Ha. I Said Property. How Ironic.

He should expect flak but only because nasty pieces of work like you go on here. We've all posted some moany shit about our lives on here at somepoint, not sure why you should take such pleasure in someone else having such a shit time just because you had a row with them on a message forum?

Not quite sure where the job shy bit comes from either as he has two jobs.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here