Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A.w.o.l / f.i.f.o

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Thats tories for you.....A lesson learned. Dont vote Conservative :)

Back to Oz.

Fit in or f*** off? ...I guess thats how the Europeans reacted when they got there, and India, and Africa......typical white European hypocracy.
Do what I say, not what I do...

no but it's the 21 st century and asia and africa are in a state of f***ing permanent turmoil,precipitating a constant stream of "refugees" towards cities like perth ,adelaide , folkestone....:dunce:...how are things in prague dave......eh...?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Personally I find the message acceptable but the phrase a bit crass and only a chav would want a car sticker.

The problem with the idea of FIFO is that it is a short hop from insisting others fit in (which is perfectly reasonable) to downright intolerance of other cultures, which really shouldn't be an issue unless they adversely affect everybody elses way of life.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
funny how not fitting in here and being made to f*** off got them there in the first place.

i do love a good old we should be more like australia when it comes to immigration. perhaps someone could post up that brilliant aussie pm speech perhaps for the few untouched amazonian tribesmen who havent seen it yet.

good for the aussies and all that but we are a spineless bunch and will never look after ourselves until its too late. they talk a good game and that but who are the aussies anyway. just brits and micks on the other side of the world who are not cowering completely under the thumb of utter weasly wankers just yet.

You talk absolute bollocks .
The Australian 'way of life' is still evolving .
As an imigrant nation we are still a very young country .

Not with you. All nations could be said to be evolving - the way of life in the UK now is hugely different to the 60's.

The UK is also an imigrant nation as is the US, Canada etc. etc.

So what's your point apart from being a rude tosser?

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P

The UK is also an imigrant nation as is the US, Canada etc. etc.

not this old chesnut. utter rubbish. please mention hugenots a boatful of dutch weavers or something soon to confirm my suspicions. the UK is nothing like the US or Canada in terms of its history of migrants. The real thing they have in common is for two of them their head of state, and a dominant anglo culture.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
funny how not fitting in here and being made to f*** off got them there in the first place.

i do love a good old we should be more like australia when it comes to immigration. perhaps someone could post up that brilliant aussie pm speech perhaps for the few untouched amazonian tribesmen who havent seen it yet.

good for the aussies and all that but we are a spineless bunch and will never look after ourselves until its too late. they talk a good game and that but who are the aussies anyway. just brits and micks on the other side of the world who are not cowering completely under the thumb of utter weasly wankers just yet.

that is where you are wrong my son.......we are a nation of british,eastern and western european decent,not to forget the aboriginal gents..........we are increasingly finding ourselves galvanised against the new influx of so called refugees from central and eastern africa, sri lanka ,and central asia, none of whom wish to assimilate to our way of life..........i could go on but i won't.........don't wanna cause any poo poo .....:kiss:

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
no but it's the 21 st century and asia and africa are in a state of f***ing permanent turmoil,precipitating a constant stream of "refugees" towards cities like perth ,adelaide , folkestone....:dunce:...how are things in prague dave......eh...?

Pragues fine, and as CZ is a member of the EU. Im still at 'home'.
I work for a global corporation and go where im told.
People have moved around for THOUSANDS of years....thousands of Brits moved to Oz in the 60s... .its nothing new.

Last edited:

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
that is where you are wrong my son.......we are a nation of british,eastern and western european decent,not to forget the aboriginal gents..........we are increasingly finding ourselves galvanised against the new influx of so called refugees from central and eastern africa, sri lanka ,and central asia, none of whom wish to assimilate to our way of life..........i could go on but i won't.........don't wanna cause any poo poo .....:kiss:

so mainly european then. i would still like to see statistics on the background of australians up to relatively recently - brit/irish stock still makes up about 60-70% doesnt it.

i am not having a go mate i am with you 100% on this. thin skinned poms i think we get called dont we?

MikeySmall

Jul 7, 2003
BRIGHTON
Personally I find the message acceptable but the phrase a bit crass and only a chav would want a car sticker.

The problem with the idea of FIFO is that it is a short hop from insisting others fit in (which is perfectly reasonable) to downright intolerance of other cultures, which really shouldn't be an issue unless they adversely affect everybody elses way of life.

Numberplates.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
so mainly european then. i would still like to see statistics on the background of australians up to relatively recently - brit/irish stock still makes up about 60-70% doesnt it.

i am not having a go mate i am with you 100% on this. thin skinned poms i think we get called dont we?

aussie govt. still has an unofficial white australia policy i'm sure, but i'll have to get back to you on the figures...:smile:

i just wanna know if i should get a thousand printed and post 'em to my bruv,is he likely to get a visit from her majesties as they will almost certainly be opened at customs comming from indo...innit.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
not in the current numbers and from so far afield though....:flounce:

Britain is pretty far from Australia....
People move to places for social and economic reasons. British immigrants dont always 'fit in'
Ive lived and worked in 6 different countries and the British have their own cliques, events etc and rarely join in with the local people for many things.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
i bet they sell the seats on the internet for loads when the trains are decomissioned.

Ha, yeah probably! They had to introduce the women carriages because too many men were having a good old fashioned grope and wank over the women/school girls during rush hour. There are posters in most trains and stations that basically say 'Hey! Train pervert stop it!'

Scampi

One of the Three
Jun 10, 2009
Denton

I agree with this. It's fair enough to ask immigrants to adapt to local customs, but these sort of things bring out the worst kind of xenophobia in people

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
I agree with this. It's fair enough to ask immigrants to adapt to local customs, but these sort of things bring out the worst kind of xenophobia in people

the worst kind of xenophobia must be organising eid or diwali events or arranging a multi cultural street party.

this is the BEST kind of xenophobia.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
big probs with aboriginal youth and somali/sudanese immigrants at present,machete parties at 2a.m in mackers car park etc.etc.

back to the crux of the matter , do you think car stickers of a similar message would be a hit in england/u.k .....at a pound each perhaps...:whistle:
That depends, what's your definition of the 'British was of life?' I would say some of the things that makes us 'British' are tolerance, being broad-minded, having respect for others, acknowledging that it takes all sorts to make a country and accepting that you have to take the rough with the smooth. It is not 'British' to insist that everybody conforms to some narrow, idealised, largely-mythical template of what we all 'should' be like.

Yes I know not everybody in this country shares those values and there are people in Britain who WOULD like Britain to be a narrow, intolerant country. Fortunately they're a minority, so perhaps the Austalians who have those stickers would like to talk to say, hard-line Muslims about what the British way of life should be?

Let me know when you've decided and I'll let you get on with trying to implement it. That's the British way.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here