Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A.w.o.l / f.i.f.o

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Australian Way Of Life/ Fit In OR f*** OFF

A.W.O.L./F.I.F.O a common car sticker in oz (well w.a anyway) what are your thoughts.
How do you think a similarly worded car sticker would go down in ,say, Burnley,Luton, Hull or Bristol.

:whistle::whistle:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Austalians are allowed to be racist. Its part of their 'way of life'.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
as i thought , neither of you have attempted to answer the question......very sad indeed.

Okay, I'll answer it to say that the type of thread you are trying to engineer, is exactly the type which brought NSC to the attention of the police last year, and was subsequently banned.

MikeySmall

Jul 7, 2003
BRIGHTON
I saw these when I once out in Perth. Surely is only going to cause trouble??? Saying that didn't a politician come out with something pretty similar?

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Australian Way Of Life/ Fit In OR f*** OFF

A.W.O.L./F.I.F.O a common car sticker in oz (well w.a anyway) what are your thoughts.
How do you think a similarly worded car sticker would go down in ,say, Burnley,Luton, Hull or Bristol.

:whistle::whistle:

They've probably been more concerned about FIFA recently than FIFO.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
100% correct,nothing racist about it at all, we'd be a lot better off in this country if officialdom wern't constantly pandering to minorities.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1292128/Swimmers-forced-exercise-darkness-protect-dignity-Muslims-council-blacked-windows.html

Thats tories for you.....A lesson learned. Dont vote Conservative :)

Back to Oz.

Fit in or f*** off? ...I guess thats how the Europeans reacted when they got there, and India, and Africa......typical white European hypocracy.
Do what I say, not what I do...

Last edited:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
100% correct,nothing racist about it at all, we'd be a lot better off in this country if officialdom wern't constantly pandering to minorities.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1292128/Swimmers-forced-exercise-darkness-protect-dignity-Muslims-council-blacked-windows.html

I've just read that link.That's quite shocking.I also think the first comment on the board was interesting.I take it the muslim women are swimming on there own and not mixing with males?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I've just read that link.That's quite shocking.I also think the first comment on the board was interesting.I take it the muslim women are swimming on there own and not mixing with males?

Most pools have women-only sessions. That is when the muslim women [amongst others] attend.

Mind you, seems a waste of time muslim women bothering with excercise, anyway. Why waste time getting into shape, if you are always going to cover everything up anyway?...

etc.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Most pools have women-only sessions. That is when the muslim women [amongst others] attend.

Mind you, seems a waste of time muslim women bothering with excercise, anyway. Why waste time getting into shape, if you are always going to cover everything up anyway?...

etc.

I often holiday in Turkey which is a muslim nation as you know and there were muslim women in the sea.Some did wear full suits but only a handfull.

I haven't been to a swimming pool for years.I didn't even know they had women sessions only.This seems mad.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Are the Australian Aboriginies walking round saying stuff like this?

big probs with aboriginal youth and somali/sudanese immigrants at present,machete parties at 2a.m in mackers car park etc.etc.

back to the crux of the matter , do you think car stickers of a similar message would be a hit in england/u.k .....at a pound each perhaps...:whistle:

The Maharajah of Sydney

Jul 7, 2003
Sydney .
:thumbsup: to the Aussies on this.

They are right - Australia is what it is because of their way of life and they shouldn't have to change. If people don't like it don't go there.

You talk absolute bollocks .
The Australian 'way of life' is still evolving .
As an imigrant nation we are still a very young country .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here