Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A thread full of womany things that make men go a bit cringy

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
If Mrs Cat and her mates can't get a seat in the pub, they talk long and loud about smear tests in intricate gynacological detail. Inevitably the fat, sweaty, lardass blokes occupying the seats near them shuffle off somewhere else. Job done!

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
"So what colour shirts are we wearing?"

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Do you still love me as much as you used to.
And "I have a real itch down there if I open up will you have a look
And a sniff see if everything's normal !
MEH !!!!!!

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Their ability, when they realise they are losing an argument, to insert a totally unrelated event, of which you are guilty, to end the argument.

Last edited:

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
being unable to put the lid on the toothpaste.

Adding to this...always pushing the toothpaste up from the middle, not the bottom.

Fucks me right off.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Browsing. AAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Not being able to see that one of their mates is a f***ing idiot.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Telling me i have to go shopping with her tomorrow that's after having to miss today to go to her sisters Birthday- :mad: :mad: :mad:

Yes i know i could grow a pair,however i will remember this weekend i have much needed brownie points in the bag as a result of this.

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Fruit tea
The rummaging for money thing
Describing anything other than food drink or top totty as gorgeous, as in Shoes, who are you kidding

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
When they keep putting up pictures of their fat, ugly friend on FB and all her mates comment "You're gorgeous" "Looking sexy hon" when it's plain for all to see she's a f***ing swampdonkey. Usually a night out or a wedding pic, row of loverly slim ladies in skimpy outfits, tits hanging out and the ugly mate has decided to join in and looks like ten pounds of shit in a five pound bag. Horrific.

Last edited:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
When they keep putting up pictures of their fat, ugly friend on FB and all her mates comment "You're gorgeous" "Looking sexy hon" when it's plain for all to see she's a f***ing swampdonkey. Usually a night out or a wedding pic, row of loverly slim ladies in skimpy outfits, tits hanging out and the ugly mate has decided to join in and looks like ten pounds of shit in a five pooound bag. Horrific.

:lolol: just airing one's views-my sides still ache

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here