me:italian
her:no
me:tapas

me: so im not actually f***ing deciding then am i, im off to the pub

forumwayseagull

Oct 22, 2005
Rochester kent
Not tonight love I've got a really bad............( fill in the blank) doesn't go down well when you've been on a drought as long as Ashley Barnes has in front of goal..

tgretton87

Shoreham Beach Seagull#2
Jul 30, 2011
I would like to come to foot ball one day with you:down:

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
As mine just did, they cry because you won't let them bin the cat box... wtf??

Mew

Aug 16, 2011
Any medical procedure involving the word 'scrape'. Should really be a reserved word for getting ice of your windscreen and nothing to do with the human body.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
It's their bloody memory bank,you step of of line on a promise you made yesterday,well it's difficult us blokes cannot remember what our women have said this morning,yet they can recall an event from 5 years ago down to the hour,and it's that ability that scares me.

Also women having a thing about other women,to me she seems fine,but they have this thing of not liking certain other females,for no apparent reason..

wallington seagull

Sep 8, 2003
Being behind a woman in a queue at the shops. "How much is that please?" Then, after getting the price, she goes rummaging through her handbag to find her purse. Why can't they be ready to pay like us blokes?

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
me:want to go out for dinner love
her:yeah
me:what you fancy
her:you decide
me:eek:k curry
me:italian
me:tapas

me: so im not actually f***ing deciding then am i, im off to the pub

:clap: :clap:

Always wanting you to make the decisions, but as long as it's exactly what she's thinking...

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
It's their bloody memory bank,you step of of line on a promise you made yesterday,well it's difficult us blokes cannot remember what our women have said this morning,yet they can recall an event from 5 years ago down to the hour,and it's that ability that scares me.

Also women having a thing about other women,to me she seems fine,but they have this thing of not liking certain other females,for no apparent reason..

Because they're probably pretty and your missis sees them as a threat. Chances are that she's also clocked this other bird(s) checking you out. Make the most out of this, it's all good for more sex.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here