Jul 13, 2003
n25414518543_744720_1046.jpg

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
stephen_hawking.jpg

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Watching the game last night, I was going to ask something along these lines on here today. Is he actually a decent bowler ? Whenever i have seen him (only on TV admitedly) he gives far, far too many runs away, and takes too few wickets. I'm not a judge of bowling "style" as such though - just judging by results. I though we had other bowling options.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Chad Keegan sounds like a horrible American-Geordie hybrid.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
cerrie-burnell-disabled-presenter.jpg

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Watching the game last night, I was going to ask something along these lines on here today. Is he actually a decent bowler ? Whenever i have seen him (only on TV admitedly) he gives far, far too many runs away, and takes too few wickets. I'm not a judge of bowling "style" as such though - just judging by results. I though we had other bowling options.

i cannot believe he is still being picked when it is plainly obvious he is simply not up to the job. he must have some SERIOUS dirt on yardy and robinson for them to keep giving him chance after chance

simmo

Feb 8, 2008
Went to the 20 20 game on Friday and he was dreadful was saying to the people that I was with unlike any other Sussex player he never produces a match winning performance (quite often too he gets carted around the park) that I think all our other 20 20 players are capable of.

Essex needed 25 (I think) of the last 2 overs and thought we were going to win, but the ball was thrown to Chad (what had Luke or Dwayne done wrong??). 3 balls later 6,4,6 the game was gone. Watched last night as well, just nowhere near good enough for us, carted by Worcs whom are shockingly bad.

Below would be a potential better bowler

ABU_HAMZA_380758a.jpg

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
legless-boy9.jpg

simmo

Feb 8, 2008

In almost every side Sussex put out we have lots of all rounders, on Friday we had seven bowlers (Kirtley didn't play either) yesterday six and Luke didn't need to bowl and Yassir didn't play.

There is no need for him to play, we could actually put in another batsman to strengthen the batting and Luke could/should open the bowling instead, he is a quicker and better bowler than Crud.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Essex needed 25 (I think) of the last 2 overs and thought we were going to win, but the ball was thrown to Chad (what had Luke or Dwayne done wrong??). 3 balls later 6,4,6 the game was gone.

I remember a certain NSCer shouting "none of that short shit" TWICE. Didnt do any good tho.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here