Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A thread full of classic computer games...

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
boredofthe2557.jpg

I spent hours playing this on the Speccy. One of those crap adventure games when you typed 'north' and not a lot happened. Marvellous :)

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Magic Pockets
Magic_Pockets_level_one.png

I might have to get the old stuff out of the loft - still got my C64 and Atari ST

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Arkanoid

arkanoid1.png

EDIT: Except on level 8 on the Amstrad version where the ball would often get stuck bouncing between two blocks

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
What was the game called where you had to serve drinks by sliding them along the bar, ans catch glasses slid by customer to be re filled . for the life of me i can't remember the name.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
What was the game called where you had to serve drinks by sliding them along the bar, ans catch glasses slid by customer to be re filled . for the life of me i can't remember the name.

You mean TAPPER

tapper.gif

(note - the barman at the bar on the bottom has been physically violated due to being too slow serving the drinks)

Brightonfan1983

Jul 5, 2003
UK
Elite for the C64. Check. Exploding Fist. Check. Last Ninja. Check. What about the early NHL games on the Megadrive?

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
arc_pac_man_1.jpg

Dr Q

Jul 29, 2004
Cobbydale
football-manager.jpg

Football Manager on the Spectrum. Months of my life wasted playing this, and the size of goals to players in the "highlights section" used to really irk me!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here