Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A thread full of classic computer games...

fairy cakes

Jun 23, 2008
i think this game was for the mega drive. I loved this game to bits but only played it on the pc. I used an emulator to play it on the pc.

the one and only shining force

-cancelled--20070321014127735.jpg

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
i think this game was for the mega drive. I loved this game to bits but only played it on the pc. I used an emulator to play it on the pc.

the one and only shining force

-cancelled--20070321014127735.jpg

Classic series that,Have you ever played Landstalker on the megadrive?.Best RPG ever.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Elite (although I only had the Acorn Electron version initially :\ )
BBC_Micro_Elite_screenshot.png

And good work to Mike for mentioning my personal favourite, Earthbound :bowdown:

Oct 25, 2003
sega-megadrive-streets-of-rage-pal.jpg

i also remember jonah lomu rugby well......the best tactic was to be NEW ZEALAND pass it out to Lomu, and run

Jonah-lomu-rugby-PSX.jpg

also, the greatest FIFA game ever....with a whole host of gameplay options ranging from winning the world cup with Aruba, to selecting Tony Cottee and Steve Ogrizovich in your England squad, to high paced 5-a-side matches, i give you the excellent

fifa98lil23fdab3ha3.jpg

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
oh, you bastards, i have a feeling im going to spend the next week downloading emulators and images trying to get the buggers to work :glare::lolol:

Elite, Cannon Fodder, Civilistation where supreme, i also give you Populous, Speedball and Grand Theft Auto. (cant be arsed to find pics... gotta find the emus)

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Sensible Soccer. (Mega Drive).
CM 01/02 (PC).

Corr...I remember Sim City :lolol:.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here