Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A thread full of banning offences

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Ah, i didn't realise i was supposed to report abuse every time i get it. Gives the mods something to do i suppose

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Think I'll report WW for refering to me as his 'New Chum'. What a bloody nerve, surely he has no friends !

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
I agree with WW on the whole.

People know what they are going to say, before they have even read a thread. If WW posted a slightly negative thread, it would get like 20 pages of abuse. If a popular poster made the exactly the same thread, it would get very little abuse.

What annoys me is the way people suck up to the mods! Why give them the power they crave?

Moderating decisions - "RM Taylor - Abusing another member"
How many times does that happen? Every f***ing day!

Most of the bad stuff on here gets overlooked, they choose to look at what they want.

This site is best really to view as a guest unless you are a "respected" poster:lolol:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
You know how it is when you go to the pub or a party and you get lumbered with some boring obnoxious fart (BOF) to talk to.

Under those circumstances its easy to make excuses and leave.

On here its different. So what happens?

Firstly other posters try to engage the BOF in conversation hoping for a reasoned rational response.

Failing this, other posters then trade banter with the BOF hoping they are intelligent enough to sense they are not flavour of the month.

When the BOF is too thick to see he is obviously getting up peoples noses the last resort seems to be the insult.

Its mostly not malicious but going back to the pub analogy, it is hoped the BOF will walk away, have a think why he has become 'Billy No Mates' and come back with a better more friendly attitude. Its happened to a number of posters in the past and for many its part of the growing up process.

I'm sorry, but this is f***ing WELL out of order. BoF is a top bloke.

:jester:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
So now 7 day bans only last an hour do they? Double standards :jester:

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
As pathetic as insinuating our new striker can't read?

As pathetic as implying that our chairman and chief executive lied about the Falmer funding?

He deserves everything he gets IMHO

Our chairman DID lie about the funding though didn`t he ?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing

By saying that the financial package which included the loans from the banks where in place when they clearly were not. Anyway lets drop it now Falmer IS coming this time.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Dear Withdean Wanderer,

We joined this version of NSC at about the same time. I have never been insulted by anyone here. I notice that you have made about 30 times more posts than me. I'm not sure whether that is significant, but it does bring to mind that old tale about hot kitchens.

I hope this helps.

Best wishes,

Perry's Tracksuit Bottoms

6 years on here and you have never been insulted.
Well we cannot have that can we you sanctimonious preachy twot.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
My 2 man tent has only room for 1,should i take it back to tesco and demand my £6 back?

Have you eaten rather a lot of pies then Tay.:laugh:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here